"Take my picture babe" she said posing.

I smiled because she was so cute. I couldn't help but admire the way she was just so effortlessly beautiful. The camera loves her.

"Aww my baby so saucy I swear."

I paid the henna lady and we were on our way back to the hotel. Diamond was in a better mood than before which I was happy for. She can be something else when she gets a certain way. I'll never tell her that though.

"I can't wait to take a hot shower and go to sleep" she said. I nodded in agreement.

When we made it to the room she ran straight for our room. She closed the door and locked it. I sighed heavily. All this time we've known each other and she still won't let me in the room when she showers or changes clothes.

I sat down on the couch that was in the living room area of the suit. I pulled out my phone and went to twitter just to pass time. I had over thirty notifications and most of them were from thirst ass females who were throwing themselves at me. I rolled my eyes and clicked on the button to compose a tweet.

GioKnowsBest_: Y'all females thirsty af. Idk how many times I gotta tell y'all I have a shorty 🙄 ion want y'all chicken heads

I'm sure my Twitter was going to blow up but I didn't care. I scrolled a little while longer before I got bored. When I heard the shower water stop I stood to my feet and walked over to the door.

"Babe can I come in now?"

I heard some stuff moving around before she finally opened the door. She had on a tank top and some shorts. She went back to the bed so she could moisturize her skin. While she was doing that I stripped down to nothing and walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

"Why you always do that?" She asked. That attitude was back.

"Do what?" I semi yelled from the shower.

She walked to the bathroom door with her arms folded. That's how I know she really has an attitude.

"You never get undressed in the bathroom. You always walking around with ya dick hanging out."

I held back my laugh. She was so innocent. I've caught her looking a few times but never mentioned it.

"I don't know. I'm comfortable with my body. I don't have to get undressed behind closed doors."

Her mouth dropped wide open and she began walking towards the shower.

"You tryna be funny? Tryna say I'm not comfortable with myself or my body? I mean what you really tryna say Giovanni?"

I quickly washed my body and rinsed off. I couldn't even enjoy my shower because she was ready to start a fight. I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my waist.

"Diamond that's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying I'm good. Ion need to change behind closed doors. I don't care what people think about my body."

I nodded her head up and down. I wasn't helping anything at all. If anything I probably made it worse.

"Bet. Just keep throwing subliminal shots at me Gio. You know after everything I've told you about my insecurities and being depressed previously you wanna make little cheap shots."

I walked towards her and tried to grab her by the hand but she jerked away from me. She stormed out the bathroom and got straight in the bed. With the covers pulled completely over her face I tried to go see if she was ok.

"The hell off me. Go sleep on the couch."

I didn't even say anything back. I got dressed and made myself comfortable because there was no changing her mind about this one.

******

4am

I heard the door open and someone walk over and shake me. I opened one eye to see who it was. There stood my mama looking down at me.

"Ma what time is it?"

She slurred her words but I understood what came out. I sat up to see Jermaine and his mom coming in too. They must of had a great time because all of them are faded.

"Why you out here on the couch?" Jermaine asked me with a smirk on his face.

I laid back down and told him to go ask his sister. He laughed before walking in the room. He flipped the light on and all we could hear was Diamond fussing. He told her to chill with the attitude. The bathroom door closed and the shower water turned on. Right when I got comfortable again she said calling for me.

"Gio come here. I wanna cuddle."

I was not with the games. She went off on me earlier for no damn reason. She better grab one of them pillows and cuddle with that.

"Nah I'm good" I said then turned on my side and pulled the blanket over my body.

My mama and Ms. Barmer burst into laughter at the same time. These two are beyond drunk and need to go to sleep.

"Girl our kids act like they married" my mama tried to whisper.

I was irritated and just wanted to sleep. Thankfully they went to their room and closed the door. The way the suit was set up it was two rooms and a living room area. Each room had two queen sized beds in them and a bathroom. I was halfway sleep when my phone vibrated. Out of frustration I snatched it off the table. It was a text from Diamond.

From: Baby Girl ❤️
I'm sorry, come lay with me 😔

I let out a loud groan and got up. I opened the door to see Jermaine in the bed knocked out and Diamond sitting up against the headboard. I crawled in the bed and she immediately clung to me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry. I love you. I don't want you to go to sleep mad at me."

I rolled my eyes but gave her a small smile. She kissed my lips over and over again until I finally kissed her back.

"Go to sleep cause I'm mafuckin tired."

She laid her head on my chest and listened to my heartbeat. I felt her body relax as she settled in and finally went to sleep. I pray there aren't anymore interruptions cause all I want to do is sleep peacefully.

******

Aite here's y'all update 🙌🏾

What y'all think?

Gio & Diamond act like a la married couple 😂😂

•Next chapter will be a major time skip
•More drama coming soon

As always comment. share. vote.