Chapter 17: Rogue's Confession

Start from the beginning

Lucy then looked at Natsu and Sting who were slightly irritated by the scene. When their eyes met Lucy smiled at them. Then she found Happy who was sleeping peacefully at Natsu's lap.

And then she looked for her saviour, when she did found him just sitting and looking at her with his cold eyes. She smiled at him and muttered a "Thank You" before turning to everyone else.

"My, My, Let's not bother Lucy" everyone turned to Mirajane who was now awake but still had hearts on her eyes.

"Mira! Are you okay" Lucy ran to Mira and hugged her.
"Of course, I am" Mira smiled and whispered something
"Sting, Natsu, and now Gray. Get ready for the last one"
Lucy's eyes widened in fear.
"You knew?" Lucy asked
Mira smiled mischievously.

"Okay let's go back to usual everyone" Mira smiled and clapped her hands.

And with this everyone continued fighting again. Others were eating, some were looking for a job, and the rest are leaving with their teams.

While Lucy, on the other hand went outside to get some fresh air.

"*sigh* that was tiring" Lucy said to herself while sighing.
And then she remembered the words Mira said to her.
"Get ready for the last one" was what Mira said
"I knew what she meant, how does she know? I never told her anything!" Lucy scratched her head.
"And....who is she talking about? Oh no, is it.... " Lucy then shook her head.
"I'm just gonna go somewhere" Lucy walked towards a public library.
She went inside and greeted the librarian, she then went to the shelves and looked for a good book to read. And the. She came across a novel that caught her interest.
She was reading it peacefully and after a few minutes she started crying, seconds later she started laughing, minutes later she started squealing, and followed by anger, and then lastly smiled.

Lucy felt someone sit in front of her. But when she looked, there was no one.
"Must be my imagination" Lucy thought to herself and started reading again.
And then she felt the presence again. She looked and there was no one. She looked around and saw a shadow.

"*sigh* you almost scared me, Rogue" Lucy sighed
Then Lucy saw the shadow started disappearing and there she saw Rogue standing while looking at her still emotionless.

Lucy just looked at him and Rogue walked towards a chair in front if her and sat down.
The two were not talking. Then Rogue stood up and got a pad of paper and a pen before going back to his seat.
Lucy looked at him confused but shrugged it off and continued reading.

Lucy stared at Rogue who was writing something on the paper.
"What could that be for?" Lucy thought to herself
Lucy was so curious so she asked "what's that for?"
Rogue just looked at her and continued what he was doing.
Seeing that Rogue does not want to talk, she just continued reading.
.
.
.
*silence*
.
.
.
"By the way Rogue, thanks for saving me at the guild a while a go" Lucy said but did not look at the boy.
Rogue stopped at what he was doing and after a few seconds he continued writing on the paper.
"No problem" He replied.
Lucy just smiled.
.
.
.
*silence again*
.
.
.

The silence continued for a few more minutes before Lucy felt Rogue staring at her. Rogue got the book Lucy was reading and threw it away. Lucy was surprised. "Hey! What the heck?"  She retorted

Then Rogue tapped her shoulder.
Lucy was now looking at her.
Rogue stared at her while holding the pad of paper he was writing on a few minutes ago.

Rogue sighed before opening the pad.
Lucy was surprised.

There the words "Hey Lucy" were written
Rogue flipped it into the next page.
"I'm not good at speaking, so I'm just gonna write it"
Lucy raised her eyebrows.
*flips to the next page*
"Sorry for being cold at you"
By this time, Lucy's eyes were really wide. "Rogue, saying sorry? "
Rogue then flipped to the next page.
"I love you, Lucy"
Lucy coughed. This is really straightforward,But then she remembered Mira's words.
"Could she be talking about this?" Lucy thought while looking at Rogue
Rogue flipped to the next page
"You didn't expect this, right?"
Lucy nodded
"But this is what I really feel"
Lucy smiled and said "So please, show your feelings more often"
Then Rogue....... Smiled?!
"You should smile often, I saw you at the guild smiling but you instantly shrugged it off. I don't like that part of you" Lucy seriously said to Rogue
By this time, Rogue's the one that was surprised.
Rogue then wrote something on the paper and showed it to Lucy.
"Okay, I will do my best"
Then Rogue smiled again.
Lucy smiled sweetly.

*a few minutes later*
After the confession at the Library, Lucy and Rogue bid their goodbyes and now, Lucy was walking towards her apartment.

She can't stop smiling while remembering what had happen a while ago and then she thought to herself.

"The way he confessed, it was really unique" Lucy then smiled as she continued walking...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally, the confessions are done myghadd.
The next couple chapters are their "dates" huehue :3
Just to give you a clue. The real story did not even begin yet. Hahahaha I know you'll be disappointed tho. but I was planning to make it more unique y'know.
Love y'all *dabs* byebyeee~ ❤