Chapter 17: Rogue's Confession

LUCE, I LOVE YOU!

Everyone gasped in surprised. And oh one thing, Mira? She fainted with hearts on her eyes but before she did faint she said "GrayLu".

This earned confused faces from the guild members. Everyone was confused and surprised about the sudden outburst of Gray.

Everyone was now looking at Lucy with a curious look.

"Impossible, it came true. The things I said in my room,but what the hell Gray! In front of all these people?!" Lucy thought to herself while blushing

"What should I do? What should I do?" Lucy panicked as she was out of words to say.

Everyone was looking at her waiting for her reply. The same with Natsu, Sting, and heck even Rogue!
And Gray was looking at her very intensely

"Stop looking at meeee, your staring does not even help" Lucy thought as she gulped.

It was still the same intense scene. Silence covered the area waiting for a response from Lucy.

Lucy was sweating from the pressure.
"Someone help me"  Was what she thought while looking around hoping to find someone who could help her and then her eyes met with....

Rogue!

Lucy quickly stared at Rogue with a message of "help" visible on her eyes. She stared at him for a couple of minutes.

I was not surprised at the sudden confession, I already knew this would happen. I was looking at the scene before me also waiting for Lucy's response. She seems lost in her thoughts. And then she looked around, in a second our eyes met. Her face lightened up.
I was kinda happy but my face does not look so. I tried to keep it expressionless despite the happiness I'm feeling. (Rogue)

She stared at me for a minute and I was looking intently at her eyes because she looks like she wanted to say something. I looked at her eyes and finally understood. She needs help. (Rogue)

"*sigh* what a troublesome girl" Rogue thought as he slightly smiled but instantly brushed it off. 

But one particular person noticed that smile....

Everyone was still waiting for Lucy's response. Nobody dared to talk even Lucy. Until her saviour spoke.

"Uhm. This is too sudden for her" a voice said emotionless.
The guild members looked at the one who spoke. It was Rogue
"What do you mean, Rogue?" A voice asked
Rogue looked at Lucy. Joy was visible on her face.

"*sigh* I mean Gray confessed at her but I think she still needs more time to think about it. This is all too sudden for her. You can't expect her to answer it immediately. She needs time to think it through" Rogue explained quite fast and no emotion was heard in his voice.

Everyone gasped. They can't take this. Too much surprise in a day.

Everyone looked at Gray, but to their surprise Gray smiled.

"Rogue's right,Lucy needs more time" He smile
"Oh, and Lucy" Gray looked at Lucy and so did everyone

Gray went to Lucy and whispered.
"I'll be waiting"
Lucy blushed and smiled at him.

"Good" Gray smiled and walked out.

Everyone was confused, they wanted to know what Gray said. But did not further ask Lucy.