My husband did SUCH a good job 😫

The sunset, the views, the gifts, the flowers, the hut with all the special features.... I was completely shocked that my husband pulled this off completely on his own.

I know it took months to pull this all of without me finding out anything about it.

He was talking to me while excitedly talking about how we can just jump in the clear blue water from our back porch.

I turned around and tried to discreetly wipe my tears.

I guess he said something to me that required a response because when I didn't say anything, I heard footsteps right before feeling my body become weightless.

I started laughing while he carried me to the flower and chocolate covered bed.

He dropped us on it so "casually" that it made me laugh.

"What's wrong lil girl" he said with me laughing in between his legs while he started playing in my hair.

I stubbornly yet playfully tried not to smile at him because he called me a little girl.

I was about to respond when I felt a small sharp pain in my stomach that made me jump a little.

"Heyyy" Carter spoke immediately concerned.

"It's nothing baby... I'm just still a little sick that's all" I said forcing a smile while curling my body up stiffly and laying my head on him.

Being like this almost all day had made me extremely exhausted.

He got up, leaving me on the bed.

I heard zippers going behind me before he came back towards me.

I glanced at him and he was changed into nothing but basketball shorts.

I noticed he had his hoodie in his hand seconds before he pulled me by my ankles to him.

He took my sweatpants and zip up off, leaving me in nothing but my panties and bra.

He put his oversized hoodie on me.

I know what he was doing... he was gonna put me to sleep.

I breathed out in relief.

"Are you sure you-" I started before he cut me off.

"Yes girl. We're getting in formation and going to sleep. This will all be here for us when we get up" he added.

It was only 3 o'clock on this side of the world.

He jumped on the bed and laid up on the pillows. I started tiredly laughing at him seconds before I felt his hands pulling me.

He slid me in his big arms while I continued to laugh for no reason.

My laughing slowed when he lifted his oversized hoodie over my ass and started to rub it.

I breathed out with my face in his chest while I comfortably laid inbetween his legs after closing my eyes.

He chuckled before running his hands up my hoodie and rubbing my back carefully.

I knew he was laughing at how quickly I stopped laughing when his hands touched my body.

I opened my eyes a little and started to trace his tattoo with my fingertips.

His skin was always so silky and soft.

I closed my eyes after a second as I continued to glide my fingers on his soft skin.