Jax Teller Drabble (From Prompt List)

I'd just come home, from a long day at work, and I was beyond exhausted. I just wanted to watch a movie and go to sleep.

"Jax!"

I called out, wondering if my boyfriend had gotten home yet. I walked into the kitchen and my jaw dropped to the floor.

Jax, Chibs, Juice, and Tig had a dead body on my kitchen table.

Jax turned to me and faked a smile. "Oh, hey babe!" He said nervously.

"Why the h*ll is there a dead body on my table!?" I exclaimed. Jax shrugged.

"Well, Tig and Juice were just about to bury it, we uh..just had to prepare it first." He explained. I smacked my forehead.

"Get. It. Out." I growled.

"Yeah..we should probably do that." Juice mumbled, before he and Tig picked up the body, and carried it out.

Chibs cleared his throat. "I-I should leave too. See ya lad." He waved to Jax, and gave me kiss on the cheek before walking out.

I exhaled sharply. "Jax, could I not come to a dead body on my table please?" I said hatefully. Jax chuckled and put his hands on my waist.

"Seven billion people in the world, and you're mad because I killed one person?" He teased.

I scoffed. "One person Jax? We both know that's a lie." I smirked.

"Well, am I in trouble?" He asked with a laugh.  I sighed, before smiling softly.

"I'm too tired to fight. Lucky you." I said before walking into our room to lay down, leaving Jax in the kitchen.

He smiled, and took a box out of his pocket, he opened it and looked at the ring inside.

"Yeah, lucky me."