Chibs Telford Drabble (From Prompt List)

This was written by codenamekaraortiz on tumblr! Give them a follow!!

"(Y/N)..... (Y/N)..... (Y/N)!!!!!"

She could hear Chibs yelling for her from the garage but she was too busy fuming over the bills in her hand.
"Oh than' God lass." He said when she appeared in the doorway. "I need..."

"What the hell is this?" She cut him off

"Wha' tha 'ell is wha'?" He asked

She held the bill up to his face for him to see it better. "Another damn credit card. Tha's Wha tha ell is Wha." She mocked him with her terrible impersonation.

"I didn't do tha." He said shocked at the sight of the bill.

"Really?" She asked "You didn't open a credit card and spend 3 grand at a Flynn Auto outta Las Vegas? Then another $200 at Harley Davidson of Las Vegas?" She finished with her hand on her hip, eyebrow cocked, and waving the bill in his face.

"No." He stood his ground.
"Hmmm, so this bike you came back from the Vegas run with .... just, what, followed you here like a lost puppy?" She asked sarcastically.

"Aahhh" He looked at the bike at a total loss for words.
"And those tires over there with Harley Davidson tags on them. Were one of the three wishes the genie gave you, right?"

"Ummm... well."

"You are unbelievable Chibs." She started to storm off.

"Wait love!" He called out to her. (Y/N) stopped and turned noticing the predicament he was in for the first time since coming into their garage. He was trapped between the work bench and the shelving unit. "I'm stuck, help me?"

(Y/N) just busted out laughing watching him struggle. She contiued laughing as she walked away leaving him there.