Little Sister (Opie Winston Story)

"Jax, I'll be fine. I can handle myself." I smirked, crossing my arms. My older brother rolled his eyes. "Yes, Y/N, I'm aware of that. But, the club is facing some stuff right now, so to make sure you're safe, Ope's gonna stay here and watch over you."

I chuckled. "You guys, are always facing stuff." "Yeah, I guess you're right. But Opie, is coming over, whether you like it or not." He explained.

I didn't dislike Opie. That wasn't the problem at all, infact, I really like Opie. Maybe a little too much. That's why I didn't like being around him. Jax would kill both of us for sure. But, unless I wanted to tell Jax about my crush on his best friend, I'd just have to deal with being around Opie for awhile. And hopefully, I could control myself. I'd have to.

I heard Opie's bike pull up into my driveway, and Jax made his way to the door to greet his friend.

Opie smiled at me as he walked in. "Hey Y/N." I waved back at him in response, already feeling nervous. There was no way I'd be able to get through this night.

Jax cleared his throat, and said his goodbyes, before leaving to go to the clubhouse, leaving me and Ope alone together.

We spend the next few hours in silence, with the occasional awkward small talk. It felt so uncomfortable, and I knew I was the one making it that way. It wasn't intentional, I just wasn't sure what to say to him.

It started to get dark outside, which meant the garage would be closing soon, and Jax would be on his way back to my house to watch after me. So Opie would be going home soon.

"Just got off the phone with Jax. He said he'll be home in about an hour." Opie explained. I faked a smile and nodded.

"Oh, okay. Well, you can um, head home if you want. I'll be okay." I assured him.

I'd like to tell him how much I wanted him to stay the rest of the night, I'd like to tell him why I was so distant, but instead, all I could say, was that he should go home.

Opie frowned as he cocked his head, looking at me with a confused expression. He let out a sigh, as he looked at the ground.

"Y/N...why are you acting like this?" He asked. I pretended not to know what he was talking about. I faked a laugh and shook my head.

"Like what Ope?"

He rolled his eyes. "Like you don't even know me, like you can't stand to be around me." He started, as he started to walk close to me. He put his hand on my arm, and rubbed my skin gently as he looked into my eyes. Sending chills down my spine.

"Did I do something to you Y/N?"

I shook my head, and put my hands on his shoulders, he was so muscular, anyone with eyes could see that, but feeling it was a different story, without thinking my hands traveled up and down his arms feeling his biceps.

I cleared my throat, trying not to do anything stupid.

"It's not like that Ope, you're one of my best friends. It's just..." I trailed off not knowing where to go with this explanation.

"Just what?" He asked.

There was nothing left to do, but come clean.

"Opie, I..I like you. And, I can't do anything about that, because Jax would kill both of-" He cut me off with a kiss, passionate and rough, much better than I'd imagined it, his hands made their way to my waist, as he lifted me up onto my kitchen table.

We pulled away air, Opie smirked, and licked his lips. I couldn't help but blush.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked. I bit my lip and smiled, before nodding, and taking off Opie's shirt. His smirk grew wider, I ran my hands down his chest and arm tattoos, before I ran my hands over the Sons tattoo on his back, he crashed his lips into mine again, as he started to put his hands up my shirt. I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"What the h*ll?!?"

A familiar voice exclaimed. Me and Opie looked over to see my brother Jax, he looked beyond angry. I cleared my throat.

"Oh..hey Jax.."