Wyatt just looks at me with his big brown eyes and proceed to nibble my fingers. Before he has the chance to put it in his mouth, using the other free hand, I tickle his sides gently. Which is enough to let him release my finger.

"So you're ticklish?" Big biceps says.

I turn my head to the side, facing him, while still tickling ticklish Wyatt. "I didn't say such things."

"But you said it's ticklish, me no likey." His voice went an octave higher, and imitates my voice. Biceps clears his throat before continuing, "That means you don't like to be tickled."

Wyatt stops squirming around in my lap, glancing down at him, Wyatt was lying on his back and shifting his eyes between the both of us.

"Where's my parents?" I query, not thinking that I'd ignore his previous question.

"Changing the topic are we. I'll take that as a yes."

"Where are they." I query again while giving him the don't-mess-with-me look.

"They went out to have dinner together and didn't bring either of you along," he replies, using his index finger and shifts between me and Wyatt to emphasize his point, "since you were sleeping and Wyatt, well he was asleep too. So me being the generous me, I told them I'll take care the both of you."

I wasn't surprised that my parents went out for dinner because this isn't the first time it has happened. I'm sort of used to it. But this time round it's surprising that mum has actually entrusted someone to take care the both of us. And mum has never hired a babysitter for once. She knew I could take care of Wyatt all by myself - I'm not boasting but just so you know.

I turn at him sharply and narrow my eyes. Something doesn't seem right here. Why would a guy like him willing to babysit when he could be outside partying his ass out and grab some chick's along the way.

I mean, he's handsome.

He's here to kill you dumbass, the little voice in my head says. My eyes widen, oh crap! I've totally forgotten what'd happened and it's all thanks to Wyatt for making me have all my attention focused on him. Not that I'm really complaining.

On instinct, I move away from him and drape an arm over Wyatt waist so he won't fall off my lap. Big biceps face turns into confusion as he watches me.

"What are you doing?" He query, getting up from his seat.

"Stay back." I held out an arm. "I...You're gonna kill me just because I heard what you and Ethan were saying."

Big biceps pull his eyebrows together, saying, "If I kill you, Alpha Bay would kill me too and no thank you, I still have long lines of ladies waiting for this." He says proudly while gesturing to his body.

I stop moving, ignoring the poking that Wyatt was giving at the moment, I glance up to Big Biceps and ask.

"Alpha Bay?"

"You don't know him, do you?" He sighs while rubbing his face. I hear him mumbling some words softly under his breath. I could only grab some words like 'shit' and 'doesn't know'.

"Language big biceps!" A loud gasp fills the room and I swiftly clamp my mouth with both hands. Oh my god! I did not just call him what I usually call him in my mind! How dumb can you get Indigo!?

"Big biceps?" He utters, with amusement evident in his tone. "So you approve of this muscle?" He adds, flexing both biceps and smirks at me. "I knew the ladies dig this kind of muscles."

I roll my eyes at him and avert my gaze to smiling Wyatt. He obviously finds this whole thing funny since Big Biceps was making faces at him while flexing his muscles.

"Wyatt, when you grow up, don't be all cocky dorky like him." I points at Big Biceps.

"Theodore. My name is Theodore, call me Theo for short." I felt the bed dip. "Not big biceps." He adds, while chuckling.

Theodore. That's a really nice name; a name that I'm gonna call my son someday - if I ever get married. Just then Artic Monkeys 'Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High' echoes in my room. Wyatt made a sound that sounded like 'oh' as I glance at Theo, who was searching in his jeans pocket, for what I assume, his phone.

I was lip syncing to the verse at Wyatt, making the little guy giggle. Just as it gets closer towards the chorus, Theo answers the phone. I playfully pout at Wyatt and he jabs my lower lip. I continue to play with Wyatt while Theo greets the person at the other end of the line.

"Hey man. What's up?"

I heard yelling and more loud yelling that I had to avert my gaze from Wyatt to Theo. He held his phone away, far away from his ear as he wince at the roaring voice. Even that caught Wyatt's attention. After the yelling died down, he places it back in his ear.

"Sorry. She was asleep earlier on and I didn't want to disturb her. She erm..." Theo nervously glance at me. "Yes, Alpha Bay." He hands out the phone to me.

I look at the phone and at Theo and drops my gaze back on to the phone. Giving him a baffled look, I say, "Who is he? Why does he want to talk to me? He's gonna threaten me, isn't he?" I swallow nervously at the thought of him threatening me.

What have I gotten myself into? Getting involved with a gang. My mum is gonna behead me!

"Indie, he isn't going to do anything. He just wants to speak to you."

For some reason I want to talk to the mysterious guy but at the same time I'm afraid of what he's going to say. My heart was racing, my palms were starting to get sweaty and my breathing just got quicker. I run my tongue shakily over my dry lips, moistening them.

Take a deep breath, calm down your heart and brace yourself for what's going to happen next Indigo. Yeah, that's right, be prepared.

I reach out for Theo's cell phone and wrap my hand around the gadget. I shakily bring it closer to my ear while closing my eyes and taking a long deep breath.

"Hello."

♠♥♠♥♠♥♠

So now you know "big biceps" name ;) If any of you guys want me to do a shout out your books, PM me & I shall do it in the next chapter :D

That song on the side has been on repeat ever since last night! And go listen to Do I wanna know by them too!

Oh, just a head up, they will be video chatting in a chapter or two ;)

If you have Tumblr, feel free to follow me: angelsandpixies.tumblr.com