Chapter 6

Aniya's POV

English was a blur because I was to busy thinking about what could have happened on that piano if the bell hadn't rang. Every time I think of her touching my body I get a slight tingle between my thighs. Her hands on my waist as I sit on the piano moving my shirt up as she plants kisses across my stomach and kisses and nibbles gently down the sides of my body. The bell rings and I hurry to the locker room and change into a black tank and my black Pink University shorts. I walked to the mirror to put my hair in a high bun. I saw these girls looking at me it was the other Wannabes great.

"Hey Aniya, one of them said as she walked closer to me."

In my head I was on defense just in case they wanted to fight but I calmly turned around and said, "Hi and you are??"

"I am Brittney," she said sounding nervous.

Brittney was dark skinned with shoulder length hair, brown eyes, she was shorter than me, she had on a Aeropostale blue & pink shirt and matching Aeropostale jogging pants, she wore alot of rings but they weren't cheap tho and her gold necklace had Libra on it. I didn't see how she was following Vicki Wannabe. So we walked out the locker room and stood against the wall.

"You seem cool how did u become friends with a bitch like Vicki?" I asked Brittney.

"She's my sister," she said.

"My bad I didn't mean to disrespect you" I said nervous to hear reply.

" Its cool she can be a bitch and she disrespected you first but she didn't used to be like that." She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know her sophomore year our parents split up and ever since then she hasn't been the same." She said.

"Damn do y'all talk or hang out?" I asked.

"Not really she is always with the Vixens, I just joined to spend time with my sister." She said with a sad look on her face.

"On a happier note do you have a boo?" I asked.

"Actually that's what I want to ask you about." She said.

"What's up," I said.

"So your dating Jaz right?

"Yeah," I said.

"Do you know anything about her friend Taz?" She asked.

"You like Taz Awww?" I said playfully.

"Yeah I have had a crush on her since last year." She said.

*Bell Rings*
We walk to the locker room to get dressed.

"I will do some research for you but they have a game after school you should come." I said as I do my hair and makeup over.

"Ok cool we could go grab something to eat before the game." She suggested.

"That's fine I just gotta let Jaz know," I said as we walk out the locker room.

Jaz's POV

I'm at my locker getting my stuff so Me, Taz, and Ronnie can head to the Gym for drills before the game. We start walking toward the Gym when I see Aniya coming my way.

"Hey Babe," Aniya said.

"Hey Beautiful," I said.

"You headed to practice before the game?" Aniya asked.