Chapter 3

*Bell rings*

Aniya's POV

Damn!
Why the bell have to ring. We grabbed our stuff and walked out the music room and into the hallway. As we got to the second floor we saw Taz and Ronnie coming down from the lunch room.

"Aye Jaz," Taz yells over the crowd as she walks toward us.

Me and Jaz heard her so we walked to Jaz's locker.

"Why you didn't come to lunch nigga?" She said as her and Ronnie walked up to Jaz's locker.

"Damn I wasn't hungry nigga," Jaz said while getting books out her locker.

"Yeah iight," Taz said smiling at me.

"We got Mr. Lee next Damn," Ronnie said.

"Well let's hurry up so we not late you know he hates that." Jaz said closing her locker.

"Niya what class you got next?"  Ronnie said.

"I got English then Gym," I said looking at Jaz.

"Well we don't have practice today so we will meet you at the gym room," Taz said.

"Ok cool see y'all later," I said as I hurried off to class.

English was kinda boring but I spent most of class day dreaming of Jaz she gave me butterflies. She was tall, long hair, sexy eyes, cute smile and a beautiful voice. Everytime I think of her singing to me my stomach goes crazy. I haven't seen her with a girl tho. I have to know if she's single. I gotta do some digging.

*Bell rings*

I hurry to the locker room to change my clothes. While I change my shirt I hear some other girls come in. I changed into my blue Pink University shorts. I went over to the mirror to put my hair in a ponytail when I see a familiar face behind in the mirror. It was the fake everything chick from the lunch room. I turn around and she looks me up and down.

"Problem?" I said looking at her fake name chain around her neck it said Vicki.

"It will be new girl if you keep trying to get with my girl," Vicki said looking serious.

"First off Vicki I don't know who you talking and second I gotta get to class," I said as I noticed her friends coming around the corner.

"Ronnie B*tch don't act slow" She said.

I laughed at the thought and said.
"I don't want her she is a hoe and not my type you can have her."

"Ok well now that we got that straight my names Victoria or Vicki V."

"Vicki V?" I said looking confused.

"Vixens we are the flyest B*tches in school,"

"O ok cool," I said as we walked into the gym room.

We get in the gym room and all eyes were on us.

"So what's your name?" Vicki said.

"Aniya"

"That's cute Aniya Vixen. I like it" Vicki said.

"So Vicki can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead" Vicki said.

"Do you know Ronnie's fri....."

"Who Taz?" She said before I could finish me question.