*Special* Nathans POV

Start from the beginning

"No, I'm sorry... this... uhm..", although his eyes are open, he can't look at me directly, a huge blush making his entire face basically crimson red. I cup his cheeks to finally make him focus on me and my lips before replying to him. "Shh, don't apologise. I would be hurt if you wouldn't react like this.", his eyes widen a bit and I nod, just to make my statement more clear.

"But... you're... not like this...", that's true but that's because I've been paying attention to him rather than myself. "Not Yet.", he stares at me, looking like he's thinking about something when suddenly both of his hands sneak their way under my shirt and motioning for me to take it off which I gladly did. His gaze roams over my bare chest but in the end stopping at the huge bruise that just won't go away.

Leaning down, I press my lips to his, trying to take his mind off of that for at least another hour as I let my hand slide over the sides of his body and to the button that's keeping his pants up. Opening it with two fingers I carefully pull them off,almost waiting for him to tell me to stop. I would! Of course I would. But he doesn't say anything, he just bites his lower lip, watching my every move. I know he doesn't want me to take his boxers of yet and I completely understand that. It takes a lot of trust to expose yourself to someone else, especially for him since he's been through quite some hardships already.

I let my hand start at his left knee, journeying across his inner thigh and closer to his hard on but not touching it directly, not using my hands should be fine. He shivers every time I get close to it, moaning and whining slightly but not complaining, he liked the tease. After a few more of this, I decided to test his inner thigh for good sweet spots. I start kissing along it, the panting and quiet moaning increasing and it makes me wonder if his family can hear him. A little to the middle, I let my teeth glide over it for a second before biting down. The body underneath me jerks and he yelps out, fingers digging into my shoulder. That wasn't enjoyable pain, that was actual hurt. I immediately let go, mumbling sorrys he can't even hear into his warm, shivering skin as continue kissing instead of biting.

Don't bite his inner thighs, noted!

Even through his underwear I can see how hard he is, I'm pretty sure it's quite uncomfortable maybe even painful for him but I don't quite dare to touch him there yet. I want him to do the first step towards that. "Sky, are you okay?", I asks, the look on his face contributing to me getting a bit more excited than I already am. He shakes his head, one of his hands close to his crotch and rubbing there. "Does it hurt there?", I asks, touching his thigh again. He bites his lips before nodding slowly, an expression of defeat on his soft features. But why? Is it that hard for him to admit that my touch made him like this?

"Do you want me to help you with it?", I ask, drawing closer to the center again. "C-can we do... uhm... you know...", his eyes dart through the entire room but never really stay rested on me. "Like last time?", I'm not gonna tease him into specifically telling me what he wants me to do, I'm past that point myself. He nods, trying to hide his face behind his arms which are laying across it. We can't do that if he's going to be as loud as last time since I really don't want his parents to skin me alive for tainting their son like this. I remove his arms gently, smiling at him and making sure that he's actually looking at my lips before talking. "But you need to promise me that you'll be quiet, okay?Or else your family will hear you.", his eyes widen slightly but he nods, pressing his lips together tightly. "That's a good boy.", I kiss the tip of his nose before quickly pulling off my pants.

We're getting closer, last time we did this we were both wearing sweatpants and boxers, now it's only boxers. Progress!

Just like at my grandparents house I gently start to rub our hard ons together, feeling him pulse and twitch under me.Even with that soft friction he already groans, quickly placing a hand over his mouth. It's such a shame that I can't hear his voice,hear him moan my name and beg me for more, for it to be harder,faster, rougher. I bite my lower lip, surpassing a sound of my own but steadily rubbing us together. Watching him closely, I also take a few good looks at his chest and the eight bite marks trailing down.They suit him, the red and purple with rather deep marks of my own teeth on his perfect and flawless skin.

He's struggling with holding his voice in which is still such a shame. So before going faster, I quickly press my lips to his after removing his hand, then rubbing myself against him with more force. This gets him and he moans into our kiss. That's right!Let them hear that you are all mine and that I can do with you what I want! I smirk as he slowly gives up even trying to hold back. "Nathan! More.", how lewd. I knew he'd be begging for more soon enough. Suddenly I hear music blasting from outside and can't help but grin, Perfect! I'm guessing Alex decided to listen to some music. Quite loud if I may add.

"You can let your voice out now.", I mouth,moaning quietly at the end of it. He questions me at first but as soon as I grind deeper onto him he quickly shuts his eyes and lays his head back, mouth hanging half open with no actual sound coming out of it. It takes a few more rougher thrusts before I can get a beautiful moan out of him, followed by my name. He's getting close,I can feel that in the way his hips move upwards, begging for more friction. How I'd love to just pull the last fucking sheet of clothing off of him and finally touch him directly. But I will wait, I know I would even wait forever.

"Nathan.. c-close..", he groans, his own movements almost as strong as my own. We won't be coming together since I'm far from finishing but that's fine, I'll just go to the bathroom and finish I guess. There's no sense in talking to him, he can't focus on my lips right now anyway. His body starts trembling again and his voice gains some higher pitch, his eyes squeezed shut tightly. God, he's so beautiful!

I lean down, capturing his lips for a kiss, noticing the last few jerks his hips make against me and the way he holds his breath before letting it all out in a rather quiet moan. I would have expected a bit more. "Nathan.", it's a mixture of moaning,panting and breathing and immediately causes shivers to run down my spine. His eyes open and lock onto mine, a moment of silence resting between us. I simply roll off of him and pull him closer for a hug, our chests pressed together. Not coming was no problem for me, I'm Happy I got to make him feel good and explore more of his body."But... you-", I silence him with another kiss, smiling as he melts into it.

What a beautiful human!

######
Surprise! Well not for the ones that follow me on Instagram, they already knew this was coming. 😝
The picture is where my inspiration for this chapter came from! 😍

 😝The picture is where my inspiration for this chapter came from! 😍