However ,I still love my loud mom . She's the best , I swear. She raised me up alone since I was a kid because my dad died in a car accident when I was only eight.

My mom is already middle-aged , has brown hair , the same shade as mine , I inherited it from her actually . She also has auburn brown eyes ,while I have blue eyes as blue as the sky which was from my dad .

"Morning mom !" I replied with a smile.

"Breakfast is ready Dani !" my mom said heading to our kitchen  . I quickly followed her because I was really hungry.

As i entered our dining room , I smelled the sweet aroma of korean green tea  , which was my mom's favorite. Man , she really love Asian tea .

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked

"Pancakes!" my mom shouted again.

Ouch ! my eardrums is literally busted up.

She placed the pancakes on a plate then gave them to me.

"Thanks" I muttered

There was complete silence in the kitchen while I was eating pancakes and my mom was taking sips from her green tea .

After a couple of minutes , my mom decided to break the awkward silence.

"We're  leaving tomorrow"

LEAVING? WHAT ? WHEN ? WHERE ? She didn't tell me anything  about leaving this summer ! I have plans with my friends this summer ! ugh ! Why is she doing this to me ? And did I hear TOMORROW ? really ? wow , she makes fast decisions. 

Before I could complain more in my head , I heard someone's voice breaking me away from my reverie .

'Dan ! Dani ! I said we're going to San Antonio ! "

Oh , It was only my mom . I completely forgot that she was still there .

"San Antonio ? Like San Antonio , Texas ? " I asked

" Yeah . We're leaving tomorrow so I want you to pack your bags tonight " she replied in a demanding tone.

I started to complain in my head again

Pack my bags tonight ? But I'm too lazy to do that ! Plus, I don't want to leave LA !

But instead of complaining , I decided to act as if I was okay with all this Texas trip thing.

"Sure" I simply shrugged

After eating , I was helping mom load the dishwasher when my phone rang. Both of us jumped in surprise.

When I checked the screen , Shani was calling. Oh shoot ! I forgot about meeting them today ! It's the Texas Trip thing's fault ! ugh !

I didn't bother to answer it , I know she'll just scream at me!

"Mom, I have to go ! bye ! Love yah !"  I managed to say as I run for the door

"Love you too sweetie ! See you later!" I heard my mom say as I walk past the front door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Finally , I reached the mall which was only 15 minutes away from our house. But due to traffic , I got there after 30 minutes. Stupid traffic !

I checked the time at my phone 11:55 am , which means I'm already 55 minutes late. My friends will surely kill me .

The mall was huge , so I really don't know where to start looking for them. Maybe at Victoria's Secret ? or at Forever21 ?