Epilogue.

The house felt eerily quiet and lonely today, but it's been that way for quite awhile.

If I'm not mistaken, it's felt quiet and lonely for the past year.

A year has passed ever since she has passed away, and I am slowly moving on from her leaving us. What am I saying? She had no control over it, but even so I do miss her like crazy. After ending promotions in China and coming back here to Korea, the wounds are taking even longer to heal.

"Babe," I quietly whispered to the door right in front of me, "why did you have to go so early? I had so much to tell you."

At least in person, I finished off in my head as I hesitantly gripped the doorknob in my hand. My hand was trembling like crazy, but I've been waiting a year to enter this room. Even looking at the door itself would break my heart. This house broke my heart, but I can't just leave it.

So many memories are here, and I'm not the type who runs away.

Not from Hyomin.

"I miss you." I whispered again before I quietly entered her room. A cold breeze hit my face, but her comforting scent engulfed me; a soft subtle coconut smell with a hint of lime. I inhaled the scent, and felt nostalgic almost instantly. I flicked on her light, and it shone brightly a few milliseconds later. Her room is exactly the same as it was when we were last here together before I left to China. She's the type who hates moving things unless she rearranges her room.

Her once blue and white walls were now pink with hints of gold, orange and green, and her décor accented it. She had Christmas lights hanging against the corners of her, bordering the ceiling. Facing her large rectangular window was her king-sized bed that had her white comforter with an elegant floral design on it starting from the bottom and fading up towards her pillows, which had a similar design. She received this when she had a concert in Japan, and has fallen in love with it ever since. On her bed were the stuffed animals Yixing and I got her for Valentine's and her smile when she received flashed in my head. I sighed and took a step into her room.

Further down her room, lied her desk which was neatly put together. It had on top her laptop, pencils, pens, markers, iPod deck, pictures-the whole lot. I barely saw any specks of dust on her furniture. Besides it, stood her TV which she barely used unless she wants to be alone. I saw underneath she had multiple collections of movies. On the other side of her desk, stood the door into her closet and I don't have to have second thoughts to even enter that. The sight of her clothes would probably-I won't even finish the thought.

I turned around and saw her bathroom door. I sighed. I expected to break down once I entered this room, but all I'm getting is this nostalgic feeling. I suppose that it is a good thing, because it'd be pretty bad if I cry here and my tears stain her flawless carpet. I ran my hand against the comforter of her bed, relaxing a bit from its familiar softness, until my eyes caught something on her desk.

Curious, I walked over to her desk and picked up what caught my eye. It was a dark leather book, closed together with a strap and it unfortunately had a lock. A frown formed on my face but I saw that right beside where it was sat a key. I picked up the key, but I hesitated. Is it right to unlock this book? Is it best to just leave her belongings and everything in this room alone?

I'm supposed to move on, but this book... I have a strong feeling about this.

I took a deep breath and didn't think anymore; I just acted. I unlocked the book, put down the key and opened it. I was greeted with an intricately designed first page but almost instantly something fell out of the book. I didn't bother reading what she titled the book because what fell out made my instincts go wild. After a second of searching I saw it fell underneath her chair, and I quickly picked it up before making my eyes go wide as I read what is on it; written in beautiful English but I knew what it meant.