Leaving

Mira P.O.V
Dad left me amd mother alone. I looked at mom and she looked sad.

Sabine: Ezra? Get back here. Mira, what did you do?

Mira: I'm sorry. I'll get him. Make things right.

Sabine: No. You stay here.

I saw her leave so I ran after her but made a few stops along the way.

Sabine P.O.V
I went after Ezra, only to find him ready to leave on his ship. He looked at my direction and ran. I ran up to him but he pushed me back.

Ezra: You aren't coming. You aren't stopping me.

Sabine: Fine. But you're not leaving either.

Ezra: Watch me.

Sabine: Ezra, Mira didn't mean to. I stayed in hiding so I could be with you again one day.

Ezra: Sabine, Mira can think this over and look for me when she's ready. See you soon.

Sabine: You know, since I was hiding for so many years, I did a few things.

Ezra: What do you...?

Sabine: See all the ships? I planted explosives on every one of them. I knew Mira would get mad at you and you'd want to leave. So, I took control and made a prevention, so that if you tried to leave, the ship would become bits of ashes.

Ezra: I'm leaving. I don't believe you'd do that because then I'd be...

I shut him by getting a smallt controller and pressing a button, causing the ship behind him to explode and caused him to jump. I saw him looking at me in fear while I just gave him a small smile.

Sabine: That was a warning Bridger. Next time, I won't miss.

~1 hour later~
~Thrown room~

Ezra: Sabine?

Sabine: What?

Ezra: You'd actually kill me if I leave?

Sabine: Yeah, now get over here before I beat you up. We need to talk.

Ezra: Sabine, you know I love you and Mira, but I have to do what I think is best.

Sabine: And you think leaving is gonna make this all okay? Just when I thought being dead was a good thing. Just when I thought I loved you.

Ezra: What?

Sabine: Ezra, leave if you want, but as soon as Mira or you realize your mistake, it'll be too late.

Ezra: What do you mean by that?

Sabine: The force gave me limited time. If I prove everything would be alright, the jedi would let me stay. But, if I failed, I'd have to go back.

Ezra: No, you can't leave.

Sabine: Now you see how I feel.

Ezra: How can I help?

Sabine: Make things right with our daughter.

Ezra: How? She hates me.

Sabine: She only hates you because you hid this from her for too long. She feels betrayed, insulted, that you didn't trust her. Talk to her. Help her become who she really is inside.

Ezra: I'll try.

Sabine: Don't try. Just learn.

~The next day~

Ezra P.O.V
I entered Mira's room amd found her asleep. I put some headphones one her and got to work.

Ezra: Everybody ready?

Everyone: Ready.

Ezra: Sabine?

Sabine: Ready as I'll ever be.

~That morning~

Mira: What the...

Everyone: Welcome Mira!

Mira: Ahhhhh!