Love lives

Sabine P.O.V
I walked to the infirmary and them both. My daughter, Mira and my love, Ezra. He's the donor? That means...

Sabine: No. Ezra don't do it. Please.

Ezra: Sorry Sabine. I have to. Mira means everything to us.

Sabine: Don't do it. I love you.

Ezra: I know. That's why I'm doing this.

Ursa: Sabine, go in and donate half of the blood needed. Ezra can do the other half. You'll all survive.

After I heard that, I ran in, ready to help my daughter live but did something else instead. I pushed Ezra out of the room and locked it.

Ezra: Sabine, what are you doing?

Sabine: Ending my misery. Take care of Mira for me. I love you. May the force be with you.

~4 years later~

Mira P.O.V
I was running around Mandalor with Uncle Tristan. We were playing hide and seek with Grandma Ursa. I was the last survivor as they say.

Ursa: Mira, where are you? We'll find you so might as well come out.

Tristan: You'll get a lightsaber too.

I heard them coming so I ran away. They saw me and caught up to me. They made me laugh everyday.

Tristan: I have to go train the new recruits. You guys have fun.

Mira: Is daddy come back already?

Ursa: He should be here later tonight.

Mira: What about mommy? Is she coming home to see me already?

Ursa: I don't know honey. Maybe your dad can tell you. Now, let go eat some candy.

Mira: Yey.

~Hours later~

Ezra: We're back.

Mira: Daddy!

Ezra: How's my little girl?

Mira: Good. I trained with grandma and uncle Tristan today. We also played hide and seek.

Ezra: That's great. We brought you a friend today.

Mira: Yey. Is it Dawn?

Ezra: Yes it is. Now got play.

Mira: Yes daddy.

Ezra P.O.V
I saw Mira leave. My little girl is 5 years old. And 4 years ago, Sabine left. I missed her so much. Which is why I protected Mira from knowing the truth. Sabine told me to take care of her and I am. Mira reminds me so much of Sabine, it's like she's still with us. I walked over with the others for dinner after a while.

Kanan: Are the little one's still playing?

Ezra: Yeah, Mira can't find Dawn.

Hera: They act just like sisters.

Ezra: If only Mira had a sister.

Kanan: You thinking about her again?

Ezra: I always do Kanan. I still can't believe it's 4 years today.

Hera: It's alright Ezra. We all miss her.

Ezra: Yeah. If you guys may excuse me, I need a while to myself.

~Outside~

I saw out to the mountains. Sabine's grave was at the very top. I wanted to honor her and I did. The crew wanted me to move on. Other girls liked me. I knew that but I could never move on from Sabine. Just then, her mother came out.

Ursa: They have desert now.

Ezra: Thank you but I'm no longer hungry.

Ursa: I know you miss her. Trust me, I know. But I think it's time.

Ezra: I won't move on.

Ursa: Not for that. Mira was asking about Sabine earlier. She can't stop asking. She needs to know the truth.

Ezra: She will, when she's old enough. I don't want her to suffer like we are now.

Ursa: You may not be ready, but she is. It's time Ezra.