*10*

Elijah, Ray and Chresanto brought Jacob home in the next few days. They didn't want to leave him alone so one of them was with him at all times.

Jacob hated it. He didn't like being coddled and hated the way his men walked on eggshells around him.

Last night, Jacob slept with Ray while Elijah and Chresanto slept in the other bedroom. He could hear them having sex through the walls and was filled with jealousy. None of the boys touched him in a sexual way anymore.

"Ray." Jacob says, reaching over to nudge him.

"Hmm?"

"Can we fuck?" Jacob asks, already shedding his clothes.

Ray sits up and watches as Jacob gets naked.

"Babe, calm down. What are you doing?" Ray says, looking confused. And he was.

"I wanna fuck." Jacob says, straddling Ray and rocking back and forth, trying to get him in the mood.

Ray puts his hand on Jacob's waist to lift him off but Jacob moves it and pins them behind Ray's head.

"Come on, Ray." Jacob begins to unbutton Rays pants but struggles with the buttons.
Jacob remembers how his attackers couldn't unbuckle his jeans and simply tore through his jeans.

Tears began to fall without  warning as Jacob continues to struggle with the buttons.

"Please, Jake. Calm down." Ray says in a soothing voice.

Jacob finally gives up and fully breaks down.

"I want to feel normal, Ray." Jacob manages through his tears.

"It's gonna take time, Jacob." Ray says.

"No it's you guys. You won't touch me at all!"

"I didn't think you'd want that." Ray says. "I'm sorry. Tell me what you want and I'll do it."

"I want everything to go back to normal. Maybe not sex but holding me. Please hold me, Ray."

Ray wastes no time and gathers Jacob into his arms.