*3*

"I'm home!" Rayan shouted when he entered the apartment. "Jacob, you ready to go?"

"Yeah, just give me a second!" Jacob shouted back.

Jacob worked at a gay club/bar in downtown on the weekends. The hours he usually worked were 9:00 p.m. to about 4:30 a.m. On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, Rayan got home from his job and walked Jacob to his work. Chresanto would be getting up by the time Rayan got home, so he would pick Jacob up in the morning. They all loved and cared for each other, and just wanted to make sure the others were safe.

Knowing it would be a more than a 'second' before Jacob was ready, Ray heads into one of the rooms in the back of the apartment.

"Hey, you up?" Ray asks Chresanto.

"Yeah. How was work?" Chresanto asks, pulling Ray down onto his lap.

"It was good, I did this really awesome time piece on this guy's arm. Here I took a picture." Ray says, taking out his phone and showing Chresanto a picture.

"Babe, that looks great

"Babe, that looks great. Damn, you're talented." Chresanto says, rubbing Ray's back.

Ray loved all his boyfriends equally but they all held a unique and special place in his heart. Chresanto was the only man he would ever let top him and call him his 'baby boy'. The only man he would ever submit to and trust that he wouldn't take advantage of him.

"Thanks. Whenever you're ready, I'll do the tattoo you wanted with all of our names on it." Ray says.

Before Chresanto can answer, Jacob comes to the door hopping around on one foot, trying to put his shoes on.

"Ray, Elijah wants to see you before we go." Jacob says.

Ray stands up and walks out of the bedroom and into the one next to it.

"Hey".

"Hi."

Ray looks at Elijah in confusion. Elijah, usually around this time at night would be in the bed watching Netflix, but right now he was standing up and dressed.

"Where you going?" Ray asks, sitting on the bed.

"I wanna go with you to drop Jacob off," Elijah says.

"Nah, babe, you can't." Ray says, shaking his head.

"Why not?" Elijah says, turning on his baby voice and looking at Ray with his big brown eyes.

"You don't want to go there babe. It's smelly, sweaty and guys grope you all night long." Ray explains.

"I've been to a club before, Ray." Elijah says, rolling his eyes. "Besides, if Jacob can do it, I can too."

Ray decides to let it go and goes to see if Jacob is ready yet.

"I'm ready." Jacob states, when Ray walks in the bathroom.

"I'm coming, too." Chresanto says, appearing in the mirror behind them.

"Might as well make this a date night," Ray chuckles, pulling Jacob out of the bathroom.

Elijah comes out of the room and stops when he sees Chresanto.

"You coming too?" Elijah asks.

"Yeah." Chresanto answers.

"Okay." Elijah smiles and grabs Chresanto's hand.

Jacob, Elijah, Chresanto, and Ray all walk to the club/bar where Jacob works. Jacob immediately flies into action as a bartender and starts taking drink orders. Rayan, Elijah, and Chresanto sit at a booth and watch the people dancing on the dance floor.

Elijah was a ball of energy after having one of Jacob's famous mojitos.

Chresanto and Rayan chuckled at him being such a lightweight.

"I wanna dance!" Elijah calls out over the loud, blaring music.

Chresanto nods his head. Chresanto loves his boys but no way was he going to get up and dance, especially not in front of all these people.

"Ask Ray." Chresanto says, before sipping his lbeer.

Elijah looks at Ray and flutters his eye lashes at Ray and slides up against him.

"Can we dance, Ray?"

Ray sighs before nodding his head 'yes'. He was honestly very tired after spending a whole day at the tattoo shop, but it was anything for Elijah.

Elijah squeals and gets out of the booth, but waits for Ray to get out before going to the dance floor.

Nicki Minaj x Black Barbies plays in the speaker while Ray holds onto Elijah's waist as they're back to front. Elijah grinds against him and tweaks his little booty up and down.

"You like that?" Elijah says, smirking when Ray's breath becomes uneven.

"Hell yeah, baby."

Ray and Elijah finish through three more songs before Ray decides he needs to go home and get some sleep.

"I wanna go home with you." Elijah says, definitely tired as fuck from all the dancing.

"Alright, come on." Ray says, kissing Chresanto bye and blowing Jacob a kiss while Elijah did the same.