*5*

short, smut            

"Hi, I'm here for Rayan." Elijah says to the receptionist at the tattoo parlor.

The beautiful, black girl clicks onto the computer and looks at Ray's appointments.

"What's your name?" The receptionist asks

"Well, I'm Elijah but I don't have an appointment. " Elijah states.

"Well, then you can't see him." The receptionist says, then picks up her phone completely ignoring Elijah.

Elijah doesn't recognize her so he knows she doesn't know who he is. So therefore, she doesn't know that he's Rayan's boyfriend and comes by the tattoo shop a couple of times a month to bring Rayan lunch.

"Is this your first day?" Elijah asks. "I don't recognize you."

"No, I started two weeks ago. Now, if you want a tattoo that bad, you can schedule for Rayan at another time."

"Babe!' The girl and Elijah both look to see Ray coming towards them.

"Hi, Ray." Elijah says.

"Thank god, you're here. I was starving." Ray says, before taking the Five Guys bag out of his hand and kissing him on the lips.

"We can eat in my station today." Ray says, grabbing Elijah's hand. "I let Marco use my office to take a nap in."

"Ray, I didn't know you had a boyfriend." The girl says, speaking up.

"Oh shit, my bad. Eli this is the new girl. Kandy. Kandy, this is my baby. Eli." Elijah waves at the Kandy, while she continues to look at Ray.

"It's really nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here. Ray's a great boss." Elijah says.

Ray wasn't the owner but he was the manager and made a slight bit more than everybody else.    

Kandy nods her head and picks back up her phone.

"Let's go eat, babe." Ray says. "Want me to hold the drinks, too?"

Elijah shakes his head 'no'. He follows Ray back to his tattoo station and sits in one of the empty chairs.

They both sit down and get comfortable, then begin to eat.

(it's 2:00 am and I'm craving five guys, lol)

"I don't think she liked me very much." Elijah giggles.

"Don't pay it any mind. The only reason I hired her was because she's Marco's cousin." Ray says, shaking his head.

"Has she came on to you?" Elijah asks.

"Nah, really. Just dropping little hints here and there." Ray says, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"You look nice today." Ray says, not wanting to talk about Kandy anymore.

Elijah's brown skin turns red

"Thanks, baby. I had a presentation today during class." Elijah explains.

"How'd it go?" Ray asks.

"Fine. Just ready to graduate with my Bachelor's already." Elijah says.

Ray nods his head and finishes up his fries, then the rest of Elijah's fries. The two continue with idle conversation while they eat.

"Come sit on my lap." Ray says to Elijah after they have cleaned up and wiped everything down.

Elijah stands and walks to Ray, and sits on his lap.

"Now, what?" Elijah says.

"Kiss me,"

Elijah wastes no time pressing his lips to Rays. They begin to make out and massage each other's tongue with their own.

"Mhmmm!" Elijah sounds out, when Ray's cold hands make contact with his nipple, under his shirt.

Ray rubs the nub in between his fingers, hardening it.

Ray moves Elijah over a little so he is sitting on his leg not his lap.

He unzips Elijah's pants and pull out his member. He strokes it, concealing Elijah's moans with a kiss. He lets go of Elijah's member and pulls out his own. He takes both of them in his hand and rubs them together.

Elijah's moans get louder and Ray hushes him by kissing him long and hard.

Ray strokes them until they both buss all over Ray's hand.

"Damn, I needed that." Ray murmurs.

"Yeah, I could tell, you've been stressed lately." Elijah says.

He gets up and cleans both he and Ray off.

"When you get home, me, Jay, and Chresanto are going to take care of you, okay?"