INTUITION - 4

Remi's Pov:

I went to take shower in Jas's bathroom. I am really tired. I needed to arrange the Pooja room (A unique place where we will keep the statues/Images of God and Worship) after the shower. Suddenly I remembered the incidents from the lift earlier today.

When we were in the lift I saw Jas watching the floor number in the digital monitor above the lift entrance. The lift reached 3rd or 4th floor I don't remember even now which floor it was. Then I felt someone's breath behind my ear.

I was shocked beyond the imagination. Because I was standing close to wall and there was no one behind me. Suddenly the temperature in the lift had dropped. The chillness was penetrating my skin. I became still. I couldn't move.

Then it happened. "Something"(I can't point out it properly. It's a pitch black entity with no proper figure) was slowly appearing on the right corner of the lift.

Then I felt someone shook me and everything became normal again and Jas was asking me whether I was okay. I didn't want her to get panic because of my so called imagination when I zoned out. (But a small part of my senses were saying I was not imagining). Then I can feel that Vimal and Jas was looking at me.

I said I was fine just to avoid the awkwardness. On the first meeting itself that guy was looking at me like I just got another head grown on my side. Wow! What an impression I just had created (Note the sarcasm)

On thinking the flashback, I turned the shower on. I felt cold water on my skin. God! What has gotten into me? I switched on the heater and stepped into the shower.

After some mints of shower with shampoo and shower gel I felt refreshed. When I turned to the hanger, I remember that I have not taken my towel. I called Jas.

'Jas! I forgot my towel. Please take it from my bag and give it to me'. I didn't get any reply from her. But I could hear the sound of the zip opening. She knocked twice on the bathroom door.

By standing behind the door I extended my hand. She handed me the towel. When I tried to take the towel inside, she was holding the other end of the towel from outside not letting it to me.

'Jas! Don't play. Give me the towel. You know that I have sinus. I'll catch cold'. When I said cold, she just severely scratched my hand with her nails and left the towel.

The towel is not mine. Its Jas's. I shouted, 'What the hell is wrong with you Jas. I asked you to take my towel. You are the one who have given me the towel. Then why did u hurt me.'

I didn't get any reply. I went to my room and quickly changed into my night dress. When I reached hall, I saw Jas making coffee in kitchen. I am furious now. She didn't even apologize. I barged inside the kitchen and shouted at her for having long nails.

Jas is looking at me like I am crazy. She looked shocked and confused when she saw my wrist!! This is not the reaction I have expected 😕

X--------------------------------------------------------X
Kindly Vote & Share if u like the story.😇