Chapter 07

I kept laughing as I every now and then looked back into the rear view mirror. They expected to catch me, keep me hostage, and do god knows what to me. They may have been dangerous men, like my father, but they hadn't known who I was or how I was raised. I was not like the other women they kidnapped, I was a trained killer just like them.

I got off the main road I was driving down and onto a sketchy gravel road that seemed unpopular; almost abandoned looking. I figured I would find a good spot to leave the car and get as far away from the road as possible. I had to drive quickly because if I knew these men like I thought, they had a tracker in every car they owned. This meant it wouldn't be too long until they caught up with me.

Finding a heavy wooded area with a small path just big enough for the small car to fit, I parked. The path lead towards a small mossy looking pond. If I had time I could have hid the car in that small body of water, but I didn't. Deciding to buy myself some time I hopped out of the driver seat and began heading in the exact opposite direction of where I parked.

I got away from the road quickly and debated on what I could do next. I was a smart girl but at that moment I didn't have a clue on what to do next. I could have went back home, but they would've found me. I could have called my father, but it would start a war. Or I could move and pretend that nothing had happened. I decided on the only logical answer at the moment, I called Dominitri. The phone rang twice before the man's deep voice echoed through the speaker.

"What?" His harsh voice was shaky and breathy.

I could hear groans of a man in the background. Father must have had him busy.

"Dom, I'm in trouble." I said, straight to the point. In our lives there was no time for beating around the bush, no time for small talk. I heard his breath hitch, the intake of air showed he knew who it was. "Don't tell Daddy, but I need you to come get me." I said quietly.

There was a slight silence for a minute. The man in the background, that I assumed was being beat or murdered had not even made any noise.

"Where are you, Bella?" He asked angrily.

"I don't entirely know. They knocked me out before taking me. I just found a road with the name Boise Drive. Can you track the state?" I asked.

His breath was slowing. It always was hard and fast when he was beating someone. He had less control than most people thought. His anger he could control, but once he began throwing punches, nothing could really stop him.

"I'm coming to get you Bella. Stay out of trouble, stay out of sight." Then the line went dead.
_____________________
Hey kids, so... I'm attempting to wrap this short story up so I can refocus my attention back on Pinned and Played With. I hope you guys enjoy these little updates.... you know the almost non-existent ones. Sorry bout' that. Hope y'all still love me. Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and vote.