Girl Meets Season 5

Because now it's going to be a thing, and I'm going to keep writing this until we get to where BMW was. (Season 7 - College)

If there's anything you would like to see please message me, I'm gathering ideas. (And I can't come up with a lot right now since it's the end of the semester) I am going to try and fix the age problem here too, because I'm still iffy about it and I don't want them to be too old when they graduate.

Also note, I'm not going to write this probably until September/October

Why you might as?

Well I have a Rucas Adult AU I want to write, a High School AU I'm plotting out, and I'm taking summer classes for grad school.

This is my Writing Schedule for the next 6 Months

Because of course if I stop I won't be able to resume as easily as before. (Seriously once I start writing it's hard to get me to stop, because if I do stop I end up not writing for a year and I don't want to do that again)

May - Rucas Fanfic Week, plus the One-shots I hadn't had the chance to write, while also going through with finishing my novel

June - Rucas Adult AU - A Moment in Time (Don't know how many chapters this is going to be but it will be as steamy as The Cinderella Promise I swear)

July - Final Papers for Summer Session, plus edits to my novel, and one shots for my GMW heart

Late July/August - Rucas High School AU - More information to come, mainly because it's in the planning stages even though I already made the cover because I want to write it that badly

September/October - Girl Meets Season 5 (Plus the beginning of the Fall Semester)

Some where around this I have to find a faculty advisor for my master's thesis, and plot out a contemporary YA novel I want to write..... Which I might write earlier than expected if I get through the one I'm writing right now.