Chapter 1: lazy morning.

Saitama was in his apartment watering his cactus as always. Genos is inside writing some stuff to get from the grocery store. Satiama came back inside to give Genos the money and the keys to the apartment." Here's the keys when you come back, don't lose them." said saitama. "yes sensei." said genos. Genos grab the money and the keys from saitama and went out the door. Since, genos is now gone saitama started looking around and notice that the place is a big mess. "This place is a dirty.... guess I'll clean up for once." So saitama started ceaning up.

                                                                                        15 minutes later......

  Saitama has finally finished cleaning up and decides to sit on the couch to reward himself. Genos comes through the door with bags in his hands and placed them on the table." Sensei, I have come back from the store." said genos." Cool, whatcha get?" said saitama. " I only got what we needed if that was ok." said genos. " I don't care." said saitama. Then genos realized how clean the place was.
" Sensei, you did not have to clean up, I would have done it once I got back. "The place was a mess so, I took care of it." Genos took the bags to the kitchen and started cooking for dinner. Meanwhile, saitama fell asleep on the couch having a crazy dream.