(11) Jealous! Husband! Seigen x Wife! Reader

Ahhhhhh GOMEN! I'm such a horrible author.
It's lat I know cause EXAMS.

Sorry to do this guys, but requests are temporarily closed for a short period of time till I can finish off at least two. Hope you understand!
(Yep, definitely a 'great' author)

P.S the quote doesn't belong to me!
___________________________

"Seigen? Would you like to-"

"Gomen (Name)," He replied, as he slings a navy bag over his shoulder. "I'm staying late,"

'Again?'

After watching the dark haired man leave, (Name) glumly collapsed on the couch.

This had been going on for months now. Hardly any attention or affection was displayed by her husband, Amawaka Seigen.

As the days passed on, the room began to grow colder, even more freezing than the day before. (Name) held a great hatred to the unpleasant coldness, yet felt safe and calm in its presence. It feels like the atmosphere surrounding her husband. Cold and dark, yet soft and caring all at once.

(Name) slumped down in one of the lively café's seats and was immediately was lost in thought.

One of them seemed to catch her attention.

'Does he even love me?'

(Name) shook her head violently. 'Don't think such thoughts (Name). Of course he does. He just-'

"Ma'am?"

(Name)'s thoughts hid back in the shadows of her mind as she glanced at the sound of the voice. It was a male, who was seemingly familiar.....

"Ikaruga?" (Name) questioned, as she gave a curious glance toward the male. "Ikaruga Shimon?"

(Name) knew very few of Seigen's partners and students, but was well aware of Shimon.

The redheaded male's cheeks become a crimson hue, identical to his hair. "You are Seigen sama's wife correct? Amakawa (Name)?"

(Name) gave him a small smile. "That's correct. And you are his student,"

He nodded. The female pointed to the seat in front of her. "Please take a seat Shimon kun. I'd love to get to know you better,"

Shimon blushed slightly, flustered. "I'm sorry, but I have to get back to wor-"

He was suddenly pushed into the empty seat. As he looked up, he glared at the smirking figure that pushed him down. "Don't worry Shimon!" The female replied, as she averted her gaze from Shimon's piercing glare. "I'll do it!" She turned toward (Name) and gave a polite smile. "What would you like Miss?"

"A (favorite drink) and a brownie {Cause who doesn't love brownies?} please. What about you Ikaruga kun?"

Shimon flustered blush grew. "It's alright you don't-"

"Nonsense," (Name) interrupted.

"No really, I-"

"One brownie, one (favorite drink) and a green tea with a blueberry muffin. You got it!" The female winked before she strutted off. {I wonder who it is....}