(2) Can we start over? Adeshino Benio/1

Adeshino  Benio x sister!reader

WARNING!     
What you're about to read now, is a bit of a spoiler for those who haven't read the manga up to chapter 9-12. So if you don't want a spoiler is suggest finishing the manga at least up to chapter 12. And for those who have , this chapter is kinda different but eh.

~Kōchi Shimizu| MO.oNsToNE
________________________

Benio was in her room, cleaning up her room, after realising that Rokuro was right and the place looks much nicer after being cleaned. She was sorting through some of her pictures, when she came across a certain picture, a picture of her family.

A picture she never dared to look at after 'the incident.'

Her mother, Adeshino Saki.

Her father, Iijika Hyuaga.

Her fraternal twin brother, Iijika Yuuto.

And finally, her youngest sister, Adeshino (Name).

It was not the remembrance of memories she shared with her parents and brother that made her shed tears, but of how she remembered her only sister.

Her sister which she never cared for.Which she regrets.

She only wished she could reverse time, and spend time with the sister who always researched ways to make her older sister at least spare a glance at her.

Too late for regrets now.

"Benio!" A voice interrupted her thoughts. "Get down here! Another impurity has appeared! A strong one we have to go!"

She kept away her picture and rushed downstairs. "Come on! Let's move!"

Benio nodded. She took out a charm and threw it in front of her. "Magano gate open, come forth at once!"

Time skip~

Benio made a final stoke before the Kegare was purified. "Well, you were good, as usual," Rokuro smiled as she took off her mask.

Benio smiled back and was about to reply when a voice interrupted her.

"I'll say, you were quite good Benio," a menacing voice inquired. "But at the base of all exorcism of course,"

Their heads shot to the side as soon as the voice spoke. "Yuuto!" Rokuro growled, as he stood in a battle stance ready to attack.

Yuuto just smirked. "Hey,"

Rokuro then had enough hearing a 'hey' and attacked. As Benio was about to rush over to help, she heard a voice, which turned the attention of the ex best friends.

"Nii San, what's going on?"

A girl who seemed around 10, with (hair colour) hair and (eye colour) eyes walked into the scene, seemingly confused.

Benio and Rokuro both widened their eyes in shock. "Nii Sama?"

The girl just stared at the two. She then turned her head to Yuuto.

"Are these your friends nii Sama?"

Yuuto smiled and turned to the twin stars. "My dearest Benio, my I present our two year younger sister,  Iijika (Name)!"

Benio and the girl looked at each other in amazement. "Nii Sama I have a sister?" (Name) exclaims, slightly tired, as she had seemed to be woken up.

As soon as (Name) said those words, Benio knew that Yuuto had done something to her.

Benio turned her head sharply to her brother. "What did you do to her?" She exclaims, clear anger shown in her tone.

Yuuto just maintains his signature cocky smile, as Rokuro stares at the scene in front of him. "(Name) would be heart broken if she knew about how you mistreated her, wouldn't she?"

Benio's expression turned from anger to fear. Even Rokuro couldn't believe Benio could go that far.

"No..." Her knees met with the ground. "Don't you dare!"

Yuuto kept his expression and turned toward his clueless and tired sister. "Do you remember her (y/n)? You know, the girl that haunts your dreams?"

The girls eyes widened in remembrance of the event. Her eyes gave full attention to Benio. They only showed one emotion:

Hate

She spoke, hatred lacing her voice. "You...."

Taking out a charm she held it out in front of her.

"I will kill you,"

___________________________

Yes I know it took me a while to write this but I did it.

Just so you know, part 2 of both Benio and Rokuro will come later in the book.

Next will be the first requested one which is a Benio x Rokuro!
^_^

Sayonara!
~Kōchi Shimizu| MO.oNsToNE