(4) Little secrets- Mayura x Shimon

Gonna be a sad one!
Requested by:
@Hanami_Ikaruga and all those who wanted this!
__________________________
Author Chan's POV:

"Shimon you can't!" Mayura protests watching helplessly, as Shimon pack.

"You know I don't have a say in this," Shimon replies calmly, his gaze fixed on his sword. " As a heavenly commander-"

"Enough with that!" Mayura cuts, eyes glistening with tears. "Your gonna get your self killed!" Tears fall onto her cheeks. "This is a suicide Mission!" (SUICIDE SQUAD! XD Anyone? No? Ok then...)

Shimon's gaze softens as he pulls her into his embrace. "I'll come back to you, I promise," He replies gently, wiping her tears.

"Oi Shimon!" A voice calls out. "We gotta go" I tapped my foot impatiently. (Yes my dear children I must be in the story!)

Shimon turns to Mayura, who gives him an approving nod.

"I'm coming Kochi-"

"Hurry it up! Me, Kankuro and Cordelia have been waiting here for two hours!"

"Actually," Kakuro says, adjusting his hat. "We've been here for ten minutes,"

"Zero hours, ten minutes , twenty four seconds," Cordelia spoke in her robot like voice.

"I'll be right there!" Shimon replies, a little irritated. He turns to Mayura and cups her face. "I'll be alright, love."

"Be safe," Mayura whispers, melting into his arms as gives her a light kiss.

They hear a click of a camera and turn to see me, holding a Polaroid photo in hand and a camera in the other. "That ones for Arima,"

Kankuro chuckles as Shimon attempted to take the picture away as Mayura was covering her tomato like face. "You two can stop bickering about Shimon and Mayura giving each other love later. We have somewhere to be."

Snatching the photo from Shimon, I run over to Cordelia and pulled on her hand. "Come Cordelia, let's wait for them-"

"We can leave now Kochi,"

"Splendid! Let's go!"

As they left the house, Shimon took one last glance and mouthed the words 'I love you' causing Mayura to smile.

"I love you too,"

_____TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ARATA IN A SAILOR MOON OUTFIT_____________________

Mayura paced back and forth, anxiously waiting for Shimon to return.

She wanted to tell him some good news; pregnancy was in the air.

It's been weeks since Shimon left, and the mission was only meant to take a few days.

"I've had enough," Mayura declared, taking her phone and dialled in a number.

Mayura: Hello?
Kochi: Mayura San? Why are you calling right now? We're kind of busy- FUDGING BROWNIES,CORDELIA GET THAT KEGARE! ITS TRYING TO GET MY BELOVED PHONE! IS THERE SOMETHING I CAN DO FOR YOU MAYURA SAN?!?

Mayura winced at how loud it was.

Mayura: Yes, is Shimon there? I need to talk to him.