(7) I'm sorry, my princess-Unomiya Tenma

I couldn't think of a continuation for the Love those eyes, so I just decided to make a one shot. Hope you understand!

(Hope it's ok @koneko_private)

___________________________

(Name) yawned, as she opened her half open eyes toward the blinding rays of the sun which were peeking out through the curtains, saying, '(Name)! It's time to get up!'.

Tiredly, she lifted herself up, before glancing at the empty spot next to her.

A slightly depressed sigh escaped her pale lips.

Even with the provided luxuries, and materialistic items, it seemed pointless.

All because her most valuable gift is not an it.

It's a him.

Unomiya Tenma.

Handsome, wealthy, respected, powerful.

A few words to describe him.

Seemingly flawless with luminescent eyes, that each shine in their own colors.

Perfect.

And she loves him.

Her heart stolen, by this ravishing male.

Yet, even after moving in with him, he was hardly ever there.

Being a heavenly commander was, quite presumably, a fully automated time consumer.

So, (Name) had to spend most of her days in the elegant mansion, in lonesome sorrow.

Sighing heavily, she brought herself toward the bathroom to get dressed.

Heading downstairs, for her usual repetitive routine, she was quite in shock to see,

"Tenma?"

The male's two colored eyes turned toward the beauty he fell in love with.

"(Name)," he smiles, kissing her softly. "I've missed you,"

"I have too,"

He brought her into his embrace, causing the female to blush.

"T-Ten-n-ma," (Name) stutters, causing the male to smirk.

"Yes my darling wife?" (Yes you two are married!)

They were interrupted by a ringing noise. The male sighed and answers his phone.

"What?" He growled, clearly unpleased by the rude intrusion.

"Tenma chan!" A familiar cheerful voice sounds out.

"Arima san? What happened now?"

As the two males spoke, (Name) knew that Tenma had to go as soon as he came.

Tenma snapped his phone shut and gazed towards his love. "(Name),"

(Name) abruptly stood up. "Tenma, I've had enough."

Not wanting to let her anger out, in a zone where she might have said something she'd regret later, she left the warmth of her love and ran back into her shared room.

(Name) fell to the hard wooden floor and let her tears run loose. Dark thoughts, snatched her into a world of depression.

Although, in this depressing world of darkness, a light shone out, causing the female to glance up. That light was sitting on the table, pleading for its use.