The News

My throat was burning and tasted like vomit.... I couldn't see either, I was blinded by my own tears.
"I'm sorry for giving you such bad news..."
The doctor continued to babble on, I couldn't listen. Not to anything any more. I just wanted to run.... run away, scream and just break down. With no one around me.... I jumped at his touch, Shizu-chan wrapped his arms around me and sobbed, this may have not been the first time I've seen this man cry but it hurt.... everything just began to hurt... all the happiness we had... everything good in life just disappeared and I was left with this disease that could kill me. I know I wanted to die before... but not now.... I'm happy.... I was happy....

~one week before~
"Ughhh I seriously hate hospitals...."
Shizu-chan continued to fidget and moan at me whilst I was having a check up and tests done.
"Would you rather let me drop dead in the middle of the from an un-known illness?"
Shizu-chan glared then growled "Iza... don't say shit like that..."
"That's why I'm here, to make sure it won't happen." I laughed at him as he looked down and sighed.
"Aaannd all done! You're free to leave but please book an appointment for you to collect your results. So in about a weeks time." The nurse chimed at me as she finishes, putting some cotton ball on my jab wound. I jumped off the doctors table and wobbled a little, of course Shizu-chan got up ready to catch me
"I'm fine!~" I waved my hand which made him frown "Just a little dizzy from having my precious blood being removed!~"
I walked out of the room and over to reception. Shizu-chan stood by the entrance still fidgeting about. I made my appointment and headed for the exit
"Come on!.... lets get out of here already..." Shizu-chan continued to growl at me and I just laughed at him.

~present time~
"Wh- what did you say?...."
"I'm sorry Mr Orihara... it's bad news... you have cancer..." The doctor repeated slowly and clearly. "We can start treatment straight away if you wish."
I sat there frozen... Shizu-chan just kept a hold of me crying.... just continuously crying. I couldn't breath... speak... or do anything... I was paralysed... by my own.... fear?...
Eventually I pushed Shizu-chan off me and ran out the room. All I could hear was Shizu-chan shouting
"Izaya! Wait!"
Continuously he was behind me shouting, I ended up slowing down. I fell to my knees and just screamed, I screamed to the point my throat was raw and my voice was gone. Shizu-chan held me, not saying a thing. Not even 'It'll be okay Iza...' or 'We'll get through this'. All I could hear was the pair of us silently crying, I knew it wasn't going to be okay.... nothing ever will be from now on....

___________________________
.... Please don't hurt me.... I'm sorry for the feels! I am going to try and update chapters every two weeks or so.... I'm a busy person.
But I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you in the next chapter!

I also forgot to say but Shizuo and Izaya ARE dating... sorry I didn't mention it before!

Thanks for reading! ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ