Prologue

Ma- How many times I should tell u Nandini...?? Stay away from me...I'm a simple, middle class guy...I'm not your type...plz let me go...

 She traced her finger on his face seductively and said "ohho Manik....Don't get so worked up darling....I just said I Love You...and no matter what you'll love me for sure..."

He pushed her a bit and said "Dimag naam ki koi cheez hai ki nai tumhe..??"

"Yaar....mein Dil ki baath kar rahi hu..aur aap dimag ki baath kar rahe ho...so unromantic Manik..." She said huskily again coming towards him.
.
.
He gave a disgusted look and went.

"Agar Nandini Murthy wishes something.,,wo haasil karke rahthi hai.." She said to herself.

--------------
"Bhai..mujhe Manik chahiye.." She declared.

Abhi can't even utter a word after listening it.

"But..beta..." He tried to talk.

"Mujhe Manik chahiye..bas..chahiye matlab chahiye..." She raised her voice interrupting her brother.

--------------

As soon as he entered his room, he slapped the woman standing in front of him so that she fell on bed.

"Manik...aap maar kyu rahe ho..?? Ab kya kiya mein ne...??" She asked while holding her cheek and her tears back.

SLAP..!!!

He again slapped her.

"I don't want any reason to hit u...you only wanted to marry me...you only wanted to have me in your life...you only wanted to tolerate me....so now.....TOLERATE...tolerate this MONSTER which you and your brother has given birth inside me..."
He shouted and moved towards her while circling his belt around his palm while she crawled back on the bed having helplessness and fear clearly visible in her eyes.

I don't know who all are interested in this story line...

Even I'm a bit hesitant to write this...So thought of giving a four or five shot..That's it...

Will update whenever I've time...

Chapters will be private...

Enjoy the short story and if u wanna see any kind of incidents or situations or scenes, ur thoughts r most welcome here....

See ya...!!!

NO BASHING.