Pulling up to the café, something doesn't look right, it's quiet and no motion in the air my gut is telling me something is wrong, I just can't put my finger on it. Shutting off my bike, I take in the area looking for ...
Not sure what but something is off Bullet nudges me, I'm shocked at first because I wasn't paying too much attention to everything else.....

Still going with my gut and by the look on Bullets face, he feels it too. He tells me he's going to the back exit, then starts to head that way while I'm still trying to get a hold of what my guts telling me.

Walkin towards the front door I start to realise what's going on, both girls are still as statues not talking or movin. I keep walking pretending not to pay attention to what's going on inside, but then I
see him...
A guy with a gun pointed at both of them. Fuck she has had enough shit today let alone this.
I keep walking like I don't see anything, I just start to open the door and the gun swings in my
direction, now that's better,
it's off miss hit the dirt...Shit ok.....
Bullet, hope your nearby mate cause here we go.

"Oh shit man put that away "
I say loud enough so hopefully, Bullet knows he's got a weapon I try to get him to talk "Hey man, what you doing here, you're scaring the customers ... Why don't you come over here and tell me what's up and maybe I can help you."
I'm just hoping he's looking at my cut and thinks I can get whatever he's lookin for, but he just starts getting jumpier. Shit now the guns going back and forth between me and the girls shit shit... I need to get the gun so no one gets hurt.

I look around to see how many people are in here. One family and two couples, not many thank god. looking again I see Bullets in and he shows me he's prepared, good to know.
I try again to get him to talk but he's just staring at the girls, so ask boldly to the girls
" What does he want ladies so we can get this over with"
I'm just hoping now it's not a suicide mission.....
Miss hit the dirt starts to talk
"He hasn't said anything other than, don't move" she looks really pale and I don't know if it's because of what I did earlier today, or what this guy is doing.

Shit, he's pointing the gun back at the girls. Fuck, so I try for abrupt and loud

"what the fuck you want! cause I'm getting tired watching you point that gun everywhere"
The guy turns all the way to me which is great, now Bullet can slip in and sneak up on him, so I keep going.
"Why the fuck you in here with a gun Mate, who the fuck are you... Bringing a gun in here in our town?"

This seems to get him thinking, now he's looking at my jacket and says

"This is not your business or your clubs"
he says that looking at my
cut. Least I got him talking now to keep him looking at me. If he spots Bullet, he might shoot someone and just like that he turns slightly and he must catch a glimpse of Bullet.

Then he panics, shit now the guns pointing everywhere, Bullet looks at me as if to say he's gunner shoot.. so I try to distract him BANG....BANG BANG!!

Shit, what the fuck! It happens so quickly and as I do a quick look around to see what happen. And who's hit? little miss hit the dirt just hits the floor.... fuck.

I don't think, I just run to her, her work friend
is trying to hold her up but I think she's going to faint I swoop in hoping Bullet has his part covered, which when I look, he must of let the other shots off because the guy's hand is bleeding and I know Bullet don't miss his target.