Kenny x Reader: Bad Things [small drabble]

Rated M for impure references :^)

Good little girl, always picking a fight with me. You know that I'm bad, but you're spending the night with me. What do you want from my world?

You're a good little girl.

He was stunned when you first asked him out, though he'll admit he was extremely excited too. He wanted to know more about you, discover what's beneath all that false anger you showed him and see the real you.

And within about a year, you showed him even more than what he had wanted, and made him so happy just by letting him wake up next to you every morning, clothed or not. He had to wonder though, what did you see in him of all people. You were so much better to him than any other girl before, even if you did try to argue with him a lot, he knew your intentions were nothing but pure.

Bad little boy, that's what I'm acting like, you really don't buy that I'm that kind of guy.

And, if I am, why do you want to hang out with me?

It was always a mystery to Kenny as to why you decided to stick around him, though whenever he asked, you merely responded with "Because I love you! Deal with it, McCormick." He honestly didn't know how to handle it. You seemed too pure and good to hang out with someone like him. He felt disgusting compared to you, what with his smoking habits, past sexcapades, and poor hygiene (though you helped him out with that and let him use your facilities to clean up, even gifting him and Karen with new clothes at times).

You were an angel to him, too good to be true. Sometimes, he hated it. Hated that you would associate yourself with someone of his status just "because you could". He thought you could do so much better.

Whenever he brought this up to you, you'd take him to the bedroom to show him just how much he meant to you, and you'd tell him all the ways he was wrong with every kiss you planted onto his lips.

He knew that if there was anyone he'd ever want to spend the rest of his life with, it was you. He loved you with a burning passion, and he knew you felt the same.

For once in his miserable life, he was content and happy. And it was all thanks to you, ignoring the bad things about him and proving that he was perfect in every other way.

______________________________
I feel like Kenny would be really self conscious in a relationship, and as the reader, you would enjoy showing him how much you really loved him. Sexually or not, nobody cares as long as you both know your hearts belong to each other.