What He Does When You're In Trouble

Suggested by @Blueberrygirl456
Thank you for the suggestion!

Garroth:

Garroth didn't even think you were capable of doing something bad! He thought you were just a cinnamon roll with only good intentions. Clearly that wasn't true when he had to pick you up from the police department. Garroth doesn't do much mostly because he's still in shock.

Laurance:

Laurance is really worried. What were you thinking?! You could have gotten hurt or the consequences could have been so much worst! Why would you worry your boyfriend like this? When you two finally get home, Laurance gives you a thorough look over to make sure you aren't hurt.

Dante:

Dante is so proud of you. What you just did was awesome, even the part when you got caught! Dante has never been more proud of you (that's a lie, yes he has)! Dante isn't mad at you at all. In fact, he treats you to a night out instead. He wants to show off his badass girlfriend to the world!

Travis:

Travis... has no idea what you just did, but he knows you looked good doing it. Like, you could have been doing graffiti and his only thought would be, "Wow, she looks gorgeous." You can't blame him though, he gets distracted by pretty things 😉. When you guys are alone, he just makes out with you. Plain and simple.

Zane:

Zane is scared for his life. He doesn't want to get involved with those kind of bad people like those from high school. When he finds out what you've done, he'll almost break with you, not gonna lie. It's not that he doesn't love you, because trust me he does, but he's trying to look out for himself too.

Aaron:

Aaron is kind of mad at you. He thought you were better than this! This isn't the (Y/N) he's known for years. Keep in mind that he's only mad because he's scared. He cares too deeply about you for you to get hurt. When you guys get everything sorted out, he goes straight to bed. It's been a long day, and he'll scold you in the morning.

Went to my eighth grade dance yesterday! 😋 To those of you who haven't seen my face reveal, who do you think I am in the pictures?

I love you all!

Hey, hey, hey. You're beautiful.

~Alyssa