Sarah's Story

"She's fucking massive." Alex said to himself as he made his journey to her gigantic toes.

Sarah was in disbelief at what had partaken in front of her eyes, Alex was gone, with absolutely no explanation.

Sarah was no more than a friend to Alex, someone she occasionally talked to. Alex always thought she was beautiful, however.

She had straight blonde hair, a great pair and a perfect ass. Not to mention the most beautiful, petite feet you've ever seen.

Now Alex, at this size, was making the dangerous journey to attempt to grab her attention. It had been what seemed like ages to Alex. He was surprised he hadn't been flattened by an ongoing student.

Nevertheless, Alex arrived at Sarah's feet. Still shocked from Alex's disappearance, Sarah was alert. Just because something phenomenal had occurred, doesn't mean she doesn't hate bugs.

Alex gazed upon her massive toes. She was wearing flats, sweaty and worn from use. Sarah was dangling her left shoe with her toes, and her right foot was completely exposed. This is where Alex stood. Right in front of her right foot's toes.

Sarah was draining out the commotion of Alex's disappearance. She now simply sat and waited, scrolling through Twitter on her phone.

Alex heard a massive thud, and quickly turned. Sarah had dropped her left shoe onto the ground, and was now moving. She put her left foot back into her shoe, and her right foot slid up to poor Alex, knocking him to the ground, pinning him to the ground.

Sarah exhaled, completely exhausted now. She shifted her eyes towards the ground after she thought she felt something under her foot.

"Oooooo.." Sarah said to herself as she drug her foot across the unknown rock, which was awfully spikey .

To her horror the bug begin to squirm, which she responded to with disgust.

"Oh my god. ew." She said to herself.

"Did I just rub my feet all over a bug?" She questioned her actions.

At this Alex was horrified. His entire world was turned upside down just seconds before as Sarah's massive toes threatened his new tiny life.

"Okay, bug. I can play that game." Sarah whispered to herself.

Alex screamed at what happened next. He knew, what would happen next. There was no avoiding what happened next.

Sarah's massive sole flattened Alex as she forcefully stomped on him. Her sweaty bare sole grinds against tiny body as she watches with satisfaction.

Alex only feels pain and horror. His body sticks to her sole and as she lifts up her foot, she actually forgets about him.

Class was almost over, and with Sarah's realization of this she quickly slid her foot back into her flat, with Alex's body still plastered to her foot.

"Oh my god I'm inside her fucking shoe." Alex thought to himself.

You see, Alex can't move. He's absolutely helpless. Doomed to be squished into oblivion on the bottom of Sarah's sweaty foot.

Sarah is heading for her next class, English. With every step she feels a tiny spike-like object. She has completely forgot about the bug she was playing with earlier.

Sarah takes a harder step, with every other step on her right foot being increasingly emphasized.

Alex is crying. He's sobbing all over her feet. It has hurt more than anything has ever hurt before. The girl he once saw as a friend, was crushing him as the bug he was.

He slid in between her toes, the most relieving thing he had felt in his entire life. He was still being traumatized, but he now could breathe.

Many of Alex's bones are broken. He can no longer feel both his legs, or his left arm. His vision is bloody, and he is taking the worse beating of his life; from a short, blonde girl's foot.

This was pathetic, Alex, the one they always called Alexander the Great was facing his first defeat. Not due to his own fault, but due to his misfortune and inability to save himself.

He was being obliterated by a teenage girl, stuck in her shoe, as she walked along without care.

Alex slid under the sole of her foot and did not even move, no protest to it whatsoever. It slammed down on him, and this crushed his spirit.

"Okay, this is really getting annoying." Sarah says to herself, sitting at a bench, as she has time to spare before she gets to class.

Sarah removes her flat, and shakes the shoe out onto the ground. Frustrated, she puts the shoe back on.

To poor Alex's misfortune, he was plastered to her sole. He was now back in the shoe. His one chance to get out, is now gone.

Sarah realized the tiny rock was still in her shoe, but she failed to realize the rock's identity.

"Dammit. The little guy was stuck to my foot." She whispered to herself, running to class; ignoring the minor inconvenience of Alex's tiny frame under her sole.

Alex had given up hope. He stays helpless and rag doll on Sarah's foot. He only now begged for death. For once in Alex's day, he was lucky.

Sarah took one step in particular. It was in slow motion for Alex. He knew it was coming. Alex felt a sort of warmth, peace if you will; before this step.

It ended him. Sarah's bare sole came down on Alex's tiny body and completely smushed it. It was a microscopic mess. Alex saw, but did not feel his entire body explode. He hears a monotonous ringing in his ear. His vision went dark. It was over. Alex had been killed.

"I'm he~reee" Sarah sings to herself as she arrives at the class door. As she walks to her desk, she thinks to herself..

"Hm. That rock.. could it have just, slipped out? I don't really feel it anymore.."

Sarah removes her flat to investigate. She does not expect anything, and she does not get anything. Alex is on her foot, as a tiny bloody stain.

Sarah rubs her feet playfully on the floor, smearing a minuscule amount of guts on the floor, with the majority staying on her sole.

Sarah is the first to take Alex's life. This timeline will continue with the absence of Alex. Sarah will never know she squished tiny Alex under her sweaty feet, and will even attend his funeral, as he is presumed dead. Yes, she even cried. She will have no idea that she went home that day only to wash his guts off in her shower without a thought.

Alex's time in existence is not done. Theoretically, it will never be. Alex will live out every possibility that could happen that day, experiencing pain, terror, relief, and even happiness.

This is only his first run.

Alex's Death [Timeline One]
Sarah Wilson's Flat