Savin' the Day Baby!

3rd person

"HEY!" You flagged down the rat-alien-thing and it successfully saw me. You started to pose for it, making sure it was successfully sizing you up for his Not-so-dinner. After you ran off, he gave chase. You dodged behind trees, ducked under bushes, hid in fields, but the thing seemed to follow you. You hoped that the trap would hold it off.

"Finally," You said with relief, the trap was in sight. it was a handmade net, something you learned in girl scouts, with glue dripping from the rope, it was covered with vines so the rat didn't run around it or jump it. And with success, You captured the bastard, and stored it on the Aloha Oe. You went back to go get dandy Meow and QT to free them.

You made it back to where they were and told them of your recent success. Dandy was starting to get a bit skeptical "Knowing our luck, it will already be registered," He mopped. 

"How do you know? Shouldn't there be a book on these creatures or something?" you asked.

They look at me and rubbed the back of their heads quietly, as all anime characters do. Ugh they are so incompetent . . .

"Really, nothing?" you asked.

"Well. . . We don't know if there's any book like that," Mew said.

"Are. You. SERIOUS!? You don't know?"

you quickly sigh and shape up in front of the buffoons "Look," You started "You can do whatever you like to me if its already registered," you offered solemnly.

"REALLY," He asked.

"No, not anything, Don't be so disgusting,"

"Well, " QT interrupted "We will see when we get back to the registry center,"

R̸̮͚̳̹̳̺̹͚̫͓̜̺̹̅̈̈́̈̈́̓̒̍͛̔͒̂̚͜ë̷̢̲́̒̈̚g̴̛̣̟̘̦̣̝͖̥̞̠ͅi̵̜̱̖͖͛́̿̉̎̄̕̚͜s̶̟͎͕̞̙̭͕̓̅͂ṭ̴̡̻̙̼̟̠̯̀͑̏̒͌̎̈́r̴͙̗͕̰̤͚̖̮̝͍̀̾̿́͂̈́̈́̐̃̿̓͗̐̇͊y̵̧̟̜͖̆̌͂̉̋̇͌͆̈́͛͘ ̴̨̰̘̝̘͕͚̗̜̼̺̮̭̽̉͛̄̕̕͘ͅÇ̵̝̺͔̝̜̻͕̼̩̫̰̖̔́̈́͂̿̀e̶̛̤̫͓̤̐̈̒͗̽͘̕n̴̛̘̪̯̝͑̄̿̌̎̿̈́͗̃̀͂̾̽͝t̴̡̙͖̀̀͑̾̓̿̅̆̀̌̈̚͠͠ͅḛ̴̺̇̐̋͂̿́͌̾̿̎̂̈́̅̿̓r̵͓̠͙͓̲̗͎͖̳̙͍͕̼̔͂͛͜

"Well, color me impressed. you caught an alien that I haven't seen before in my life. . . Approved," They all cheered, but you stood there not proud of yourself. You felt like you could do a little better, that voice rang through your eardrums "You worthless bitch . . . good for nothing whore," You knew that voice, it was your mother's. You pushed everything she said to you, everything that she threw at you, and everything that she forced on you . . . pushed into the back of your brain. And all in one alien hunt, those words brought you back.

"Hey earth to (Y/N)," dandy waved his hand in front of your face.

"Y-yes" You said.

"You okay, looks like you've seen a ghost?"

"N-no, just having some bad times," you quickly let out.

They nodded not wanting to get in to that story anytime soon.

"Let's go to Boobies," Dandy exclaimed.

You cover your face up, you forgot about this part of the damn story. Boobies, the ultimate getaway place for the dunderheads on the Aloha Oye. you don't want to have to go to a place that makes you feel uncomfortable about your body and watch girls dance around.

"Whatever, do what you like," you said as you walked out.