Interlude: The Analyzation

(N/A: These Interludes will be be in a script form, Usually its just Dr. Gel and Bea, With maybe a mix of the General in there too, these were also quick to write and briefly edit so hope you enjoy these)

(For those who don't know Dr gel is this fellow below:)

(If you didn't know how these people looked like that isn't a problem that's why these pictures are here anyway on with the story)

Narrator: ever since his trusty sidekick and companion Bea turned on him for his owns side, Dr. Gel, leader of the Gogol empire had to find a new assistant, a better far more superior assistant.

Dr. Gel (to himself): how will i find a new assistant to aid me in capturing that Dandy fellow. I can't just put a sign up. And I certainly can't do this alone

Narrator: at least he was thinking about other, rather than just himself.

Dr. Gel: (idea sparks fly from his head symbolizing he has an Idea) That's it, guards , its time, go and find me the best trained assassins and hitmen out there, and don't come back till you find someone worthy of my time. 

Narrator: Looks like Dandy and (Y/N) have a little more on their plate.

(well that's it for now, don't forget to vote if you like this chapter )