First kiss

Leo

You and Leo were on your rooftop stargazing. You were cuddled in his side while he had his arm around you. You didn't like this sappy romance thingy but you still enjoyed that situation with your Leo. You started to tell him about different constellations and some stories of them that were made up by your family for centuries. He was looking at you, thinking how such a fragile and beautiful creature had such a fiery personality. He smiled at how passionate you were about stars and constellations. Unknowingly he kissed your head gaining your attention.
"What? Enjoying me being calm?" You asked.
He only nodded grinning at you.
"You know, I'm calmer now than ever before thanks to you." You told him leaning more against him.
"That's sweet princess." He said.
"Don't call me that." You said growling playfully.
He chuckled and looked at stars. You thought about something and chuckled evilly.
"Hey what was that chuckle about?"
"Ohhh nothing! But there's something I need to tell you." You said in all seriousness.
Leo looked at you kinda scared. Were you going to break up with him?
"Y-yea?"
You leaned near his face so he needed to look in your serious eyes. He started sweating and gulped.
"Your... lips look really kissable today~" you purred.
Leo blushed heavily and before he could progress what you said you kissed him roughly but softly at the same time. He kissed back clearly flustered. When you parted he was red as he could ever be while you had just a red hue on your cheeks.

Raph

You and Raph were sitting in your room. Well you were doing some experiments to help your hamster in its illness and Raph sat on your chair admiring every detail of your body. He felt the urge to hold you and kiss you. And the only thing he could do to calm that urge is fill its will of course. He got up and went up to you. You were to busy to notice that though. He creeped to you and hugged you from behind. You yelped quietly and turned around puffing your cheeks.
"Don't creep behind me like that! I could of spilled this substance!" You scolded him.
He smirked and tightened his grip around you.
"Sorry beautiful. Just wanted to hug ya'." He said still smirking.
Suddenly his lips met yours and your eyes widened before closing slowly. You wrapped your arms around his neck, blush spreading across both of your faces. You both pulled away when the glass with your medicine slipped out of your hand and shattered on the ground.
"That was... wow." You said.
"You did good too." Raph said while hugging you again.

Donnie

You were determined to have your first kiss. Yes you had a lot of boyfriends but neither of them were worth your first kiss. But Donnie is different, you really love him and and you know you want to share your special kiss with him. You called him and asked if he wanted hang out.
"Hello?"
"Hi Donnie-boy! Wassup?"
"Nothing much cupcake. Just working. How about you?"
"I'm booooored. Come and entertain me with your nerdiness!"
"Haha k. Be there in a few."
"Who are you talking to Donnie?"
"Yea be there in a few."
"K."
You smiled and waited patiently for him. He took his time, didn't he? But probably he needed to sneak out off his brothers' sight. Actually did you have a plan? No. Do you know what you're doing? No. Is this gonna work? Probably. Yup you're all set up. You sat in your desk deep in thought about your evil plan to make this turtle be head over heals over you. Like he's not already. You were tore out of your thoughts as a soft tap on your window was heard. You smiled and motioned for him to come in. Just as he did you tackled him to the ground and kissed him sweetly, and passionately. He was shocked, you could tell, but kissed back. When you pulled away you smiled at him with your eyes closed, a blush on your face. Donnie was fiery red and in love with you more than ever.

Mikey

You and Mikey talked about your first kiss a lot. You were imagining it to be like in a romantic movie or something. You both wanted it to be special. Right now you both were on your rooftop talking and joking. You bought pizza and sweets. There was chocolate, Oreo cookies, chocolate chip cookies, marshmallows, pixie sticks and caramels. You ate happily listening to Mikey's stories about different fights. He even role played some of them. You laughed and gasped listening closely to what he was saying. You were eating pixie sticks, your eyes glued to your orange clad boyfriend.
"And then I came crushing in like a BOSS! And- hey what's on your lips?" He asked stopping his story.
"What? Why did you stop?!" You asked feeling disappointed from the sudden pause.
That's what Mikey did to you. For the time when you were together you got more relaxed.
"Wait a second. I'll help you with that. You're distracting me." He said smiling a toothy smile.
"Okay." You said calmly.
He sat before you and suddenly kissed you. You squeaked but soon wrapped your arms around his neck. The kiss was gentle and sweet. And by sweet you mean sweet. Pixie sticks dust was all over your lips. You parted a little while after.
"That was sweet." Mikey said smiling and blushing like crazy.
"Yes, yes it was." You said blushing as well.
After that Mikey went back to telling his adventure. This first kiss was definitely special.