Meeting him

Leo

You were walking home, four hours late because of detention. Like you did something wrong. It's that sorry @ss teacher that started the whole thing. You just got a F, again and he started complaining about how you could do much better but you're too lazy to try. That's when you snapped at him with simple sentence "I would do better if you could f*cking teach better." And he was so offended, if it wasn't true you wouldn't have said that.
As you were walking you heard whimpers from an alley so you decided to check it out. You saw a boy being abused by three much bigger guys. You couldn't accept something like that on your watch.
"HEY! LEAVE 'IM ALONE!" You yelled.
The gang looked at you smirking and eyeing you up and down. This gave the guy a chance to ran away, as he ran past you he said 'Thank you' and left. You're not doing amazingly well with workouts and stuff but you were strong and you definitely had a temper. You got in your fighting stance but before first attack was thrown at you the gang was slammed into a wall. As they looked around they spotted two shiny katanas and ran away. You angered by your 'savior' yelled.
"What the check man! I could of handled them myself!"
Surprised by your sudden outburst the figure spoke.
"Sorry?"
"At least show yourself so I can thank you." By that you meant punch you in the face.
"No, you will scream and run away. Like everyone." His voice suddenly saddened.
You felt kind of bad but you won't show it. "Do I look like somebody who will do that?"
The figure sighed and stepped out of the shadows and he was a giant turtle wearing a royal blue bandana. Your eyes widened a little but you did nothing.
"See? I don't bite." You snickered and walked away leaving the turtle alone.

Raph

You were home goofing around with vinegar and some other things. You tried something from the internet as you didn't believe it was true and as you excepted it did not work. You sighed happily knowing you were right about all those 'experiments' people showed on YouTube. You put all the liquids in one plastic bottle and threw it out of your window knowing that the trash can is just under your window. You heard the bottle hit something and someone yelling "What the shell?!". It must of hit someone below. You ran toward your window and looked down to see a mutant turtle with a red bandana.
"I'm so so so sorry mister!" You said going down the ladder of your fire escape.
The turtle looked at you confused at why you weren't scared. You knew there were mutants, aliens and stuff. You were a smarta$$ after all.
"I didn't mean to hit you. I-" as you turned around the turtle was gone.

Donnie

You were jumping around your rooftop with your guitar playing random notes and not caring if your neighbors were bothered. As you jumped on the edge of the roof you slipped and were about to fall of when you felt someone catch you and put you on your feet again. You swirled around to see a turtle with a purple bandana and bo staff strapped to his back. Before he could beg you not to scream you yelled but not something he thought you would.
"Teenage mutant ninja turtle!"
As you yelled you felt your eyes light up with childish excitement. Your neighbors didn't even bother to look out the window cause you always shouted random sentences. You shooed him away while whispering:
"Don't get caught."

Mikey

You were in the park, taking in how peaceful it was at night. No one in sight, even the skatepark was empty. You often wandered here at night, since your apartment was right in from of the park. You breathed in and out, leaning against the tree and closing your eyes. Your peaceful state was soon bothered by sound of a skateboard and silly comments. You got up ready to bust that kid for coming here that late at night. But as you reached the skatepark you saw a human sized turtle with orange bandana. He saw you and fell of his skateboard.
"You shouldn't be here that late at night. It's pretty dangerous." You told him sternly but wisely, turned on your heel and went home.