Chapter 10

German left a few hours ago so now I'm alone. Alone again, but you know alone is all I will ever be that's how I'm meant to live my life Alone for ever until death.

No one cares about me or how I feel Or what happens to me. The only few people who did care died,but one of person,but he doesn't want to be found apparently. If he did I would of had my brother with me a long time ago. Why should I look for someone who doesn't wanna be found??? Why,I ask my self everyday???

German's P.O.V

Something is wrong with Angie and I can see it, but what could it be?? Is it me am I imaging this or is something actually wrong with her?? I can see it in her eyes there is sadness in them and fear but from what, what fear????

Maybe its just me, yeah Angie is happy she always is. She always has a smile she is never sad never?? I think I have to take a nap or something because I'm going crazy.

-------Time Skip--------

Its the next day I'm going to go meet up with my sister and violetta decided to go because she wants to apparently. Violetta and my sister get along, but not as well as Angie and violetta do.

--------Time Skip--------

My sister, Violetta and I are walking down the park when I suddenly see Angie. She was talking to someone.

Angie's P.O.V

"No you don't understand they are every where" I said

"Angie you are just being paranoid" she said

"No, I'm not you heard what they said, you know what they did, and if we tell they will come, they are watching our every move" I said

"Angeles maybe you right, but if you and I don't talk, nothing will happen so let's go on with our lives and forget about what happened" she said

"Hannah, how can we forget, how can you forget???" I asked

"Just forget we didn't see or did anything " she said

"Fine...but....if.." I was saying but Hannah interrupted me.

"But nothing" she said