Chapter 3

We walked back to his house in silence he still had this shocked face. I think it was too much to tell someone like that.

We got home he went to his office I followed, him in there.

"Are you okay?"I asked

"yeah don't worry." He said

"German can I.....ask you for a favor?" I asked

"Yes, what is it?" He asked

"well um Maria and I had another bother, well he was her half brother but he was my full brother and I haven't seen him since my dad died as he was old enough to move out and I wasn't and I want to find him and well I was wondering if you can help me." I said

"Of course I can help you, do you remember his name?" He asked

"Yes, it was Alexander Carrara and he is about 34 years old." I said

" I will talk to some of my people if they can help okay." He said

"Thank you." I said

"I should get going home now." I said

"Yeah, of course so tomorrow will you be able to come so you can help me?"He said

"of course." I said

I then left, on my way home I kept thinking I then felt a tear escape I wish I never went for a summer vacation I wish I stayed here.

Everything would have been different. I wish my mom was here to help me but she can't. I still remember the day she died I was in the car then everything happened we crashed, the other driver was drunk my mom got hit by it I was on the back so I didn't get hit but I did get hurt.

I can't get those images out of my head as hard as I try I can't. That day was one of the worst days of my life as I saw my mom die as I saw that driver escape I couldn't do anything because I was just a little girl it was all my fault if I had done something maybe my mom would still be alive.

People tell me to stop blaming myself For it, but, how could I if I know deep inside that if I had done something my mom would still be here and not dead. They say there was nothing I could have done but I just know there was. I don't understand them they say I was just a little girl but if they were there they would have blamed them self's for not being able to save her, for their rest of their life's like I'm doing right now but they well never understand that would they......