(Homesick!Lance x reader)

I'm so sorry, I didn't write down who requested this! I hope whoever did enjoys the story!
____________________________________

Dramatic groans filled the castle as all Paladins, except for one congregated at the breakfast table. "Aawhhhhh. (Y/N). (Y/N) why did you leave me?" A dramatic and sick Lance groaned from his room.

"How long is he going to do that?" Keith asked with a vein popping out of his forehead.

"Until (Y/N) comes back with his medicine." Hunk said with his face in his hands. You soon after came back from your small trip with Lance's medicine.

"Hey guys, I'm back." You announced.

"(Y/NNNNN)." You heard Lance groan loudly.

"Has he been doing that since I left?" All of the annoyed Paladins nodded as you took the medicine to the very sick Lance. You knocked on his door and opened it. "Hey babe. How are you holding up?" You set his medicine down to see him sprawled halfway out of the bed with his sheets mangled around him.

"(Y/N)! Why did you leave me?"

"I had to get your medicine. You'll feel better soon, I promise." You walked up to Lance and hauled him back into his bed.

"I'm hot."

"I know, you have a fever. I'll get you a cold rag for your head." You put your lips to his forehead to check his temperature.

"Not like that. I'm sexy, not warm." You laughed at his delirious state.

"I'm going to give you the medicine, can you swallow pills?" You asked as you handed him a cup of water.

"I miss my mom. When I was sick she made this awesome juice that didn't have any color and called it 'the special juice'. She would make it for me because I would be really dehydrated and I didn't want to drink anything." You looked down at a delirious Lance.

"Honey, that might have been water." You said sitting down with him.

"No. Not water, 'the special juice'. I'll make it for you one day." You pulled him to your chest and played with his hair, hoping he could maybe get some rest to make him feel better. "(Y/N)?" Lance asked as he buried his head into your chest.

"Yes?"

"I'm bored." He complained.

"I know, you're probably lonely when you're sick."

"Yeah, no one wants to get sick so no one comes to say hi to me. Coran was about to but I sneezed and he walked away talking about how he doesn't want to get the 'slippys' or whatever it was. When I was sick at home I was never left alone, at least one sibling was pestering me at all times."

"Your family sounds really interesting. I want to meet them someday." You continued to comfort Lance until he had deep, calm breaths. Then you scooted away from his grasp and began to tip toe towards the door to leave and let him sleep. You carefully stepped trying not to make a single sound in the quiet bedroom. You almost reached the door when a groggy voiced called out to you.

"(Y/N) where are you going?" You sighed tried to think of a reply.

"I'm going to my own bed, we both need sleep." Lance's face stared at you with a puzzled expression in the dark of his room.

"But there's a bed right here." He pouted in confusion. You sighed in defeat and crawled into bed with him. "I sleep better with you here." Lance said as he cuddled up to you once again. Holy crap was he adorable when he is sick. He was all cuddly and delirious. It was horrible seeing him suffer but you loved being able to take care of him like this. You stared into the dark of the bedroom being lulled to sleep by Lance's deep breaths.

When morning came you woke to vague sounds of chatter in the common rooms. You stirred in the bed and peered at the clock. It was almost lunchtime and you leaped from the bed to get ready. Upon reaching the common room you asked the rest of the team "Why didn't one of you wake me up? You guys know Lance doesn't set an alarm." Shiro spoke up.

"I was about to but you guys made such a good pair I couldn't. But I took a bunch of pictures." Just then a sick looking Lance hobbled into the room.

"Babe, maybe you should get back to bed. You don't look so good." You attempted to guide him back to his room but he stayed put.

"(Y/N), I always look go-" Lance began to say but was caught off by doubling over and puking on the floor.

"Okay, hot stuff back to bed with you." You placed a hand on his back and pushed him toward his room. You stopped in the doorway and looked at the rest of the team. "I'm not cleaning that up by the way."