Food (Hunk x reader)

You met Hunk your first week at the Garrison, instantly you became friends. Within the first month of knowing each other, you and him had already gotten pretty close. You both shared a great love for food, so it was the main thing you would talk about, amongst topics such as your families, hopes for the future and common interests. As the Garrison months passed, you suddenly noticed that Hunk had disappeared. You promised that when you graduated you would look for him. After that you spent the rest of the year looking up information about the galaxies greatest delicacies, eventually you found that there had been rumors of an alien fruit that tasted like the most divine thing in all the solar systems. The week of your graduation, you set out to find this fruit, you figured since Hunk had such a love for food he probably went on the search as well. You needed to find him no matter what, you wanted your friend back.
You packed up your small ship you had been engineering since high school and took off up into the stars. You were quite far on your journey when suddenly your ship began to shake. As you desperately looked around to see what was the matter, a ginormous yellow ship came into your view. You marveled at the sheer size of it as it floated into your view. 'What is this thing?' You thought. Soon enough, you saw that the huge ship was heading into some sort of wormhole. You frantically tried to turn your ship around but the massive hole sucked you closer until you eventually lost total control of your ship and was at the mercy of the huge yellow spacecraft and the suspicious wormhole.

You jumped awake in your spaceship, it was turnt on its side and you nearly hung out of your chair. 'The suspicious hole probably lead here.' You thought as you attempted to unbuckle the seat belt. After you unbuckled your seatbelt you fell to the floor, or wall of the craft and made your way to the door. You opened it and began to climb out but before you could get far you noticed you were surrounded by a few people with various weapons. One with a white chunk of hair said in a responsible sounding voice
"Come out of the ship slowly with your hands in the air." You quietly cooperated as you struggled out of your ship. You rose to your feet and then heard an all too familiar voice.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" You turned to see a heavily suited Hunk with a huge blaster in his hand. You nodded toward him with a big smile.

"Is this where you've been? I've been going crazy looking for you!" You half yelled as you bolted up to hug him. He wrapped you in a bear hug and the two of you started talking about the last year he had been away. Someone cleared their throat.

"Well (Y/N), I assume you'll be staying with us for a while?" You nodded with a smile as you put your arm around Hunk.

"I'd be glad to show to you a room, (Y/N). There's an empty one right next to mine." A guy in blue attempted to flirt at you.

"And there's a reason why it's empty." A someone in green armor said.

"Pidge! That's mean!" The guy in blue protested.

"Why do you want another neighbor? I'm already in the other room next to yours." Another guy in red pouted.

"Uh, if you guys don't mind, (Y/N) can stay in the room next to mine. If that's cool with you, (Y/N)." Hunk said.

"That sounds great!" You said excitedly. For the first few weeks you got to know everyone and your way around the castle. You adjusted to everyone and came close with the entire group. You and Hunk often cooked for everyone. You asked Hunk about recipes you wanted to try, one of them being french toast rolls. You both agreed to make the recipe the following morning.

You tossed in your early morning daze while you laid in your bed not wanting to get up. "(Y/N)~" A sweet voice rang out. "It's time to get up so we can cook." You knew it was Hunk. He knew he was the only one who could wake you up in the morning without getting a lamp thrown at their head. You grumbled in protest but got up to get ready anyways.

You arrived in the kitchen and Hunk had everything laid out for your arrival. Upon your entry, Hunk excitedly told you to close your eyes. You complied as you heard him shuffle around for something within the kitchen. "Okay, open!" Hunk cheered. In his hands were two matching adorable aprons.

"Hunk! Did you make these? They're so cute!" You said in awe.

"No, but I got them at the market and they totally reminded me of you!"

"You're too sweet Hunk." You admired the aprons. One had gorgeous sunflowers while the other had a cat design of lions, pumas, and regular house cats. "These are amazing. I assume you'll get the yellow one because of your color scheme?" You asked.

"Yeah, I guess. Also the cat one suits you."

"Thanks, Hunk! Now, let's get cooking!" You cheered.