Chapter 15.

"Hey," Beca's mum shook her shoulder lightly, "Becs, get up," she laughed slightly as the brunette rolled over and buried herself into the covers.
"I'm up mom," she grumbled.
"Good, now shower and get ready for school,"
"What time even is it? My alarm hasn't even gone off,"
"Are you serious?" Beca's mom questioned with a chuckle.
"Yes!" Beca groaned.
"You hit snooze on it and you don't even remember, dear god child what are you like," the older woman laughed as she shoved Beca lightly before leaving her room.

Beca showered and ran a towel through her wet hair before trudging downstairs and sitting with her parents, a cup of coffee in front of her.
"Are you on night shifts tonight?" She asked her mom.
"Yeah," she replied with a smile. Beca still wasn't entirely sure what either of her parents did, sure, she knew her mum worked for an accounting firm. Yet it seemed strange that her hours seemed to change, some even lasting over the night. Yet once when she was younger her mom had told her that she occasionally had to finish off paperwork and file for herself and others at the office. Her father worked for a large company as a deputy manager, meaning he had to go to conferences every once in a while and worked long hours. As far as Beca could see, it hadn't affected their relationship majorly, when they first met they were both more available, but it still made Beca smile when her father would take her mom out for dinner when they both happened to be off.
"And dad?" She asked.
"I'm working until around 8pm tonight," he smiled as he sipped from his coffee.
"Oh okay, I better get ready for school," Beca spoke as she rose to drop her mug in the sink and run upstairs, shortly followed by her mother.

"Shorty wait up," Beca heard Amy's Australian accent from behind and she span around with a smile.
"Hey Amy,"
"My oh my, you're radiating girl," Amy laughed, "d'ya get laid last night or something!"
"Not quite," Beca chuckled, "just having a good day,"
"Won't be good for long, we have Posen first," Amy scoffed.
"Maybe she can't even dampen my mood," Beca rolled her eyes, "let's go."
The pair walked together, flagging down Stacie and Jesse on their way. Beca decided to ignore the questionable side glances Stacie was throwing her every now and again as they continued to their class.

"You were on time and now you're working. Should I be concerned Beca?" Miss Posen asked as she strolled past Beca's desk.
"Oh I aim to impress Posen," Beca looked up from her book, "couldn't have you giving people wrong impressions of me can I?" She smirked as she saw a change in the blonde's demeanour.
"And what's that supposed to mean?" The blonde asked.
"Nothing, why.... Should I be concerned? Have you been giving people wrong impressions of me Miss Posen? Because I'm not too sure I'd like that," Beca teased confidently.
"I wouldn't so far go to say they were wrong," Posen mumbled and Beca simply hummed as she dropped her head back to her work. The only reason she didn't want to fight too much with Miss Posen too much any more was because of Chloe. Although the brunette couldn't stop herself from being slightly sarcastic with the blonde, she always had, Beca decided to think before she spoke more often and lessen her blows. She thought that if this relationship with Chloe was going to eventually prosper, then she would have to eventually get along with Posen at least as acquaintances. For the time being though, Beca could tease as much as she liked.

"Hey, do you wanna grab lunch off campus today?" Stacie voiced to the group  of five as they stood from their desks awaiting to be dismissed from math. Jesse looked around before piping up,
"Sure, where are we going?"
"Taco Bell? I know one opened like a 10 minute walk for the school like 5 months ago," Stacie smiled lightly as she watched the smirk grow on Beca's face, that girl would die for Taco Bell.
"Well then it's decided, meet out front after third period," Beca smiled as she strolled out of the class, the others in tow as she looked forward to her lunch break.

Beca was on her way to her period before lunch: English. Never had she been this nervous going to Chloe's classroom and as she rounded the corner and saw the redhead causally leaning against the door, her nerves heightened. She tried to cover it with a smirk as she approached the redhead who gave her a light smile.
"Beca, running just on time,"
"Oh you know me, couldn't be late could I Miss Beale," Beca smiled lightly and caused Chloe to laugh lightly.
As Chloe began to teach Beca couldn't stop her eyes from wandering over her figure. The redheads hair was turned into a light ponytail with curls that hung loosely to frame her face, her makeup was light, with a slight tinge to her cheekbones and a light shade of lipstick. She wore a simple blouse that hung around mid sleeve and paired it with a pencil skirt and heels that accentuated her legs. As she went to sit back at her desk, Beca took her phone out from her pocket and opened a text thread with Chloe.

Me [1:12pm]: You're breaking my rule Beale :(
Red [1:15pm]: What can I say, I like this outfit ;)
Me [1:16pm]: Tease... Heading to Taco Bell at lunch, want me to grab you anything?
Red [1:18pm]: Surprise me
Me [1:19pm]: I could do with a clue ??
Red [1:20pm]: I like burritos.

- - - - -
"Bec why'd you order extra?" Stacie asked as she gestured to the bag of food placed next to the brunette in their booth.
"Knowing Beca that's definitely not extra," Jesse laughed.
"Shut up Swanson. It's for me to eat tonight, my parents aren't back until late," Beca shrugged as she ate her taco.
"Great idea, I wish I'd have considered that," Amy sighed as she slapped her hand jokingly.
"Woah hey should get back soon?" Jesse checked the time on his phone as he spoke.
"Sure thing," Beca said as she shoved the last of her taco into her mouth.
"Gross," Stacie sighed as the petite brunette chuckled lightly as they all stood and followed one another out of the door. The walk back to their school is was short and Beca soon found that they were approaching the school gates.
"Oh shit," Beca sighed.
"What now," Jesse asked.
"Mr Green wanted to speak to me for something with the freshmen, I'll have to catch you guys later," She lied as she dashed down the hall, just less than 15 minutes of lunch break left, with a burrito in hand. She slowed as she approached Chloe class and knocked before entering. She saw the redhead sat at her desk look up as she rounded the corner with a smile.
"Burrito it is, oh and I took the courtesy of getting you some salsa and chips as well," Beca winked as she placed the bag on Chloe's desk.
"Awesome, thank you," Chloe smiled.
"You're very welcome. What're you doing?" She asked as she gestured to the paperwork and glowing computer screen.
"Marking as usual," Chloe rolled her eyes.
"Sucks to be you," Beca smirked.
"You know, we've almost finished our unit on Macbeth, that means a test is coming up, you think you're prepared?" Chloe asked as she raised a brow.
"I'm sure I'll be fine," Beca shrugged, "plus, I can always just fuck the teacher to gain more points," Beca whispered as she leant forward towards the redhead.
"Oh I'm not sure that'd work," Chloe chuckled yet Beca could see the tinge of red on her cheeks.
"Oh you don't know yet, I'm very good in bed," Beca continued to tease as she placed her hand on Chloe's exposed knee and rode it a little up her thigh. She could hear Chloe's breath slightly hitch as she reached mid-thigh and the brunette smirked.
"Now who's the tease," Chloe managed to speak out as she removed Beca's hand from her leg, "not here," she spoke.
"Shame, it would've been hot," Beca said with a laugh.
"Beca!" Chloe shoved her lightly as she laughed. The brunette stood as she spun to see the clock,
"Ooh you have just over 5 minutes to scoff that burrito before bratty freshmen come in and eat it for you," she grinned.
"Yeah and you have to get to class," Chloe hummed.
"That I do," Beca said as she hopped off the desk, "laters Miss Beale,"
"Bye Beca," Chloe laughed. Beca went to turn to the door but spun back around and kissed Chloe quickly on the lips, pulling away to see her raise an eyebrow. Beca winked before kissing her again and then rushing to her final class and meeting Amy on the way.