intro

FANDOMS

The fandoms below are ones that I'm familiar with because I have either watched or read them. Although I am willing to write about other Marvel/DC fandoms that are not included in the list if you request them and I feel comfortable writing about them.

Marvel
• MCU
• Jessica Jones
• Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (I'm currently half way through season 2, but I will update this as I go through the show)

DC
• DCEU
• Supergirl CW
• Flash CW
• Legends of Tomorrow CWA
• Arrow CW (I stopped watching after season 4)

ABOUT

My name is Anya. I'm a senior in high school (so if I take ages to update that is why), I'm British and I'm gay.

I created this because there is not enough wlw (women loving women) imagines on this website. I do she/her pronouns for the reader as default, although if you want other pronouns, tell me when you request.

RULES

You can request character x reader or character x character
• I'm not good at writing smut and I won't typically do it unless you really want me to
• Most fics will just be one part unless I like them or if lots of people request a part 2
• The fanfics I write are obviously going to be based on the relationship between the reader and main character but they can included any other characters (e.g. you're girlfriend jemma introducing you to the rest of her team)
• I don't mind crossing fandoms (e.g. you're an agent of shield and you are dating one of the avengers)
• I will also cross over DC and Marvel if you want me to and have an idea for it
• As I said before I will write for other DC and Marvel fandoms if you want me to
• The relationships can be platonic if you want them to
• I will also do dating ??? Would include ... if you want me too
• I will also write polyamorous relationships if requested but I do not know if I will be any good at writing them

I will always post the user that requested the imagine, but if you would rather be kept anonymous just tell me with your request and I will.