The Last Chapter

After what seed to be endlessly perfectly seductive, beautifully affirming love sessions Jason invited me to his place for our the next one. Even at that tough I knew we were so one now.

How could I refuse? It was confirmed-4 pm Saturday afternoon-tomorrow. So I packed my handbag instantly.

 A few lady essentials-two pairs of panties, sexy black negligee, tooth brush, hair brush, lip gloss, my bullet (god I love using it with Jason) with some sensuous LuB in case - doubt we will need it I am wet as soon as I am with him LOL).

I woke on Saturday morning so excited and besides myself.  I actually tingled in my princess parts-throbbing in need. It is amazing after 13 nights of haunting dreams -never orgasming or feeling this mystery man take me to my happy place…..and now I am living this perfect dream as my body is addicted to any thought or moment of being with Jason.

I must admit every night I needed to use my bullet, just to fill my desire and help me release this insatiable thirst for physical love. Whether in the shower - in the bath or laying in bed before sleep-my hands simply glide down my body, legs open and I caress and turned on my bullet to high, imaged Jason, my fantasy and dream come true and buzzed for like 15 minuets at a time. We all know that feeling right? Well I do.

All I could think of during the day was laying in Jason’s bed feeling his arms and adoring each other. Kissing, stroking his face and massaging his firm silken body. 

When three thirty arrived and I was so excited. Grabbed my bag and raced to the car luckily wearing my flats and bag flung over my shoulders.. I was so moist as my panties started to get wet just in anticipation. My petals tingled and felt butterflies deep in my core. 

I parked in the drive way as my heart raced. Knocked on Jason's door -  a cute low set condo. He greeted me at the door. OMG …  melted.Jason smiled then kissed my cheek. He wore a black T top, tight black jeans and was wearing Tom Ford Bois Marocain - my favourite.  

God he smelt divine like masculinity, sandlewood and sin rolled in to one. His stunning steel blues eyes focused on mine, we simply kissed, cuddled and pushed against each other’s bodies. Our heat permeated through our layers and I was throbbing.

 Jason took my hand and guided me straight to his bedroom and smiled. There, on his our post bed laid out, was a blind fold, leg and arm restraints, a whip, a set of silver Kegal balls (OMG) and hanging in the corner against his wardrobe door was a sex sling (OMFG) - always wanted to try that.

I groaned at the sight, kissed Jason then said,

'Babe are you ready for an all nighter-  I so want to try all these things…’ then kissed him again.  Immediately he wrapped his arms around me kissed and touched me all over. his hands sent shivers of joy across my core as i felt him loosen my bra strap as my breasts eased and then nipples sprang to attention. God I loved Jason doing this to me…slow seductive stripping.  I throbbed and felt my petals get so wet and hot. 

He continued to peal off my layers, kissing and touching me all over like I was his harp-as each string was strummed I moaned. His feather like touches sent shivers across my core. My hands lifted off his T then belt and jeans. He bulged, his chest and stomach was rippling tight. 

I was so turned on ….my hand slipped between his boxer elastic as my needy fingers touched and wrapped around Jason’s perfect hard throbbing dick. He groaned at my touch as I felt him increase his depth of kissing as I began to stroke, rub and please him.  

Jason now as if on cue, eased his fingers down my stomach and pubis-god I shivered at the touch- then between my legs. I felt his strong, rough yet purposeful finger ease between my wet petals and I quivered and pushed my hips downward over his finger as he  firmly eased himself into my sex. God it felt so good. The a second finger joined the first-god he was so good. He buried  himself two knuckles deep and I was now his.

He continued to ease deeper, adding yet another finger into my throbbing wetness. his each and every rub, stroke and strum turned my every need into lustful desire. My pearly bud was so hard and tingling now as it poked between my folds. Jason of course knew how to please my horny bud. In and out around and across circling and sliding  over-each time increasing the pressure, pace and sensation.  

It was at the point Jason pushed me gently on my back to the centre of the bed and placed the blind fold over my eyes, he fastened my wrists and ankles to his bed posts and I  quivered in need. My legs were wide open and vulnerable. My sex throbbed and was ready for his endless onslaught. Instantly I felt Jason’s fingers caress me like a feather-up and down my thighs, inner legs and lightly touch my petals. 

I groaned in need ‘Take me baby take me please’ I begged moaning in between whimpers. His hands assaulted me, as his body positioned itself between my legs. I then felt his dick enter my flower and i wanted it all. 

Our night was just about to begin. I was never having anymore  dreams with no sweet endings…I will not need to with Jason front and center every day and night to fulfill our every desire.