Chapter 3 Desire Builds

Chapter 3 Desires builds

It was true Ryan was elusive, seductive and real. He knew when to stop, he knew what I needed and he was just the man of my dreams. As his scent still permeated seductively around my room I undressed,  hung up my dress, removed make up and looked in the mirror and smiled after having the best date ever. 

I slipped into bed and fell to sleep. During the night my reoccurring dream started again as my body began to tingle.Ryan’s fingers caressed my legs, his lips lightly kissed my face and neck as my legs widened and p&ssy throbbed waiting for his feather touches to glide over, around and in my flower. His touch was perfection as he played me like an expert conductor-each touch, stroke, and movement brought me closer to a climax.

After 12 nights of frustrating dreams my edge finally reached its ultimate gift as Ryan plucked, ticked and plunged into my sex bringing me to feel the most intense orgasm possible.   I awoke wet. my nipples were so sensitive and I had this aurora of relief and happiness. 

I looked at my mobile on the bedside table and there was a missed msg alert flashing.  I opened the message and stared at it, could not believe what I was reading. ‘Perfect night xx ...tonight your dream will come true-silk ties, blind fold, fingers and a toy-is that fine?’ 

I read it again and again and smiled. This was going to be the ultimate night ahead. I kept out of bed and showered. Should I call him or not? No I will wait.

Saturday morning shopping. After battling the ones I returned home and started to create a simple yet elegant dinner. Low maintenance, self cooking and  easy as my attention needed to be on Ryan. 

As time neared I slipped into my one shoulder black sexy dress with comfie flats, hair down, clips on side-not bad I thought peering into the mirror. Dinner was in the oven, delicious tiramisu in the fridge, double brie, bacon and pear appetisers ready, music on and sparking wine ready to pour. I was so excited as the clock on the wall seemed to tick over too slowly.

Six thirty finally came and Ryan knocked on the door. I opened it and there he was piercing blue eyes hit me and melted me.He kissed me before i could say anything gave me another long stemmed rose.

‘Hi Ryan came in’ is all I could say.

We walked inside as Ryan held a small bag in his left hand…hmm. 

'Hey baby missed you, how was your day?' Ryan crooned as he kissed me again. 'Here are a few goodies for later Rochelle- need to put something in the freezer ok?’ He took out two long slender forms wrapped in plastic - like two cucumber sized shapes…..hmmm I thought.

We enjoyed drinks as 15 candles shimmered seductively in the room’s ambient light. We had appetisers then sat down of dinner and talked, laughed and flirted. Dessert was like the night before-each spooning mouthfuls of the perfect chocolate expresso custard.  

As we sat on the lounge Ryan kissed me in endless attentive ways. 'Rochelle i promised to bring your dream to you tonight. Let me now ok?’ as his eyes stared directly into mine. 

‘I would love that baby-I am ready been so ready all day- you mentioned toy, ties... tell me more'  as I guided Ryan to my bedroom. He grabbed his bag. 

We kissed as he slowly pealed off my dress, leaving on my bra and panties. God I was wet. I removed his shirt revealing his tight form stomach, slipped off his pants and saw his manhood swollen and pushing hard against his boxers. Hmmmm…delicious I thought as my fingers glided over his outline and throbbing c^ck. 

Every move and touch Ryan executed across my silky skin sent shivers through my inner core. He glided me down onto the bed and began his work. 

 My nipples swelled, petal lips pulsed and throbbed and oozed with wetness as my panties filled like a tap left on. This was the moment I longed for.

He placed a bind fold over my eyes and i could no longer see. Ryan then took each wrist and tied a soft silky restraint onto them and then tied it to the back bed head.  He did the same with my ankles. There I was restrained spread eagle and tingly in need. Ryan’s mouth touched face as his fingers glided over my arms and sides. Goose pumps exploded across me instantly. 

‘God baby so good’ I whimpered in desperate need. Ryan’s touch kept in its relentless path bringing me to a pace in my dreams by the second.

My eyes ached to see Ryan’s hands, smile eyes and body but my body throbbed at his touch and my emotions soared and was heightened by no sight. He was truly my dream come true.

All of a sudden his hands pealed down my paints and the coolness of the air conditioner chilled my hot mound, then i felt my bra being eased off to..OMG my nipples were little mountains of need. 

‘Here i come Rochelle ready?’ Ryan teased as his lips now seduced and wrapped them selves around my enlarged nipples while his fingers teased my petals and sex. Feather like touches that sent me wild. I just wanted to warp my legs and arms around him but i was held tight.

His assault started when i heard a buzzing sound…..OMG was that the shiny bullet shaped toy on the side board I heard now in his hand…..my legs opened wider as i felt  his hand push me apart and then slide a cool vibrating toy  between my petals…..shock waves erupted across my core……this was my dream and more….kisses, fingers and now a vibrating toy strumming my every part. 

I shook and quivered now and moaned out almost inaudibly  'Ryan take me baby, take me’ is all I could say as my body now started to ripple in desire  in response to his seductive touch.  Our evening was beginning now......heaven help me......I am beyond the point of saying no not tonight.