More Than Desire

This was too much for my mind to take. I mean I was totally in  another place now. My body hummed, my mind was a blur, my heart raced and my inner core was throbbing so hard, swelling by the minute and I had no control. Every touch Jason offered sent shivers up and down my whole body.

I whimpered in need now saying "Baby, please please….take me, take me."

At that invitation he now changed tact - withdraw the bullet which made me gasp -7 inches of smooth pulsing magnificent - masterfully removed it saving my flower pleading for more. He took my hand and lead me to the bedroom. 

I was lifted up and carried all the way up the18 steps and felt like a princess. We kissed as we sauntered inside.  

I was placed down in the center of the bed, as  Jason gently placed a mask over my eyes seductively,  then went to the  kitchen to retrieved the frozen surprise he placed there on arrival. 

Music now played in the background as the candles glittered and shimmered. Each candle cast a perfect shadow across Jason’s divine figure, like magical silhouettes dancing across his skin. 

There I lay, on my back, blind folded, knowing what was ahead and simply aching to feel Jason on me, in me, around me.  It was then i felt him beside me, his breathe caressed my check as he kissed me gently on my cheek, then neck, then arms, then breasts, then nipples rock hard nipples ached as they throbbed and wanted more.

Jason them whispered to me 'Rochelle you are going to love this baby… hold tight and wait for this…’   this very words my heart raced more.

I was now so ripe, so needy Jason could do no wrong. I felt his fingers slide gently down to my tummy then legs, his backs of his fingers gliding and easing themselves into my creases and folds as my legs opened inviting his affection and need to please. Oh god I was wet, dripping now as my flower used and quivered.

Jason then eased what felt like an icy  wet finger onto my hairless mound slipping it slowly over and across it. I shivered. I knew it was ice time just as he promised.

His ice form then slowly eased over my spilt, melting on contact as it slipped between them now and sent shock waves across my core. Never had I felt such a sensation…..ever. He never left it in one place too long…just enough to  cool me down and then move on.

Suddenly i felt it enter my flower’s entrance ‘OOOOH god Jason…’ is al i could says my hips thrust upwards to meet this slippery sensual feeling. It immediately eased inwards….like a sudden coldness put heat too. Upon touch it melted and felt water drip outwards. Jason them roomed it and placed his mouth and tongue over me pulsing sex, instantly feeling his heat complement the icy finger’s coldness and create unbelievable feelings to race across my whole body.

His feather like caressing with his tongue and lips, the heat and cold sensations in my flower simply blew me away. I needed him long hard fast and deep. I felt his firm body on mine as my hands ran over his shoulders chest and then grabbed his manhood…it felt so good, so hard so hot and so ready to be adored.

My needs drove me crazy now so I rolled him over onto his back, straddling him centred his manhood over my flower, guided it to my wet entrance and i pulsed and ached for release. The bullet had aroused me like nothing before, the kissing and touches ignited my fire and the ice actually made me explode in pure need. His fingers caressed with feather like strokes my fold and lips easing his fingers inward with each pass. He so knew how to make me hum.  I was so selfishly needy now as I could let him do that to me forever but I had other needs that required attention now. 

My sex quivered in response to the mood, chemistry and his touch but i had to please my inner horniness now. As if on cue Jason centred himself between my wet hot throbbing labia - he open them his girth sent shivers across my sex. Then I felt him slip divinely inwards - inch by inch - taking him fully within me - each passing second my legs opened wider, our hips met, felt his whole manhood now deep in me. My every being his and I then screamed in joy.

‘God, Jason god, baby now, now...’ is all I could muster. 

‘Oooh baby you are so ready...’ Jason whispered as his back arched and manhood  started its journey into my happy place-heart soul and body.   

I kissed his mouth as he caressed my breasts. ‘ God never let this moment stop’ I thought out loud as his very essence become mine. He smelt a divine musky vanilla scent combined with my sex and body pheromones, he had beads of sweet on his face as my hands wiped them away, his heart raced as did mine and we were so as one.. 

Even though I could not see, I could hear, smell, touch and taste Jason. This is my dream come true, after 13 agonising nights of tormenting dreams and two perfect dates it was now all real and now beyond expectation. 

We started to roll in rhythm into each others arms, then convulse and found the perfect sync created - speed, angle and depth. Jason filled my every space like no other had done. All I could hear was Jason moan  ‘Yes, yes, yes…..’ with each thrust and withdrawal - one hand gripped my shoulder and the other my nipples as we pounded, moaned and throbbed. Would this night ever end…I hope not.  

My body and heart strings were being strummed and played to their extreme limit as each crescendo of our movement brought a new orgasmic pulse and urge. 

Each time I screamed ‘ God, oh god, more, oh god’ ….as he was strumming my everything and all I could do was let him and let the pure joy ignite my whole being.

As if on cue I suddenly quivered felt a magnificent joy spread across my body, my legs shook my hips  flattened over Jason’s and I exploded. One long rolling orgasm making my whole body quiver and freeze. Never before had this been so intense, never could I imagine this could be so so decadently good….. Never could i imagine my dreams could become real.