Chapter 3.5 (Next Part) Skip it

Travis's PoV

I won't lie to you

I know he's just not right for you

And you can tell me if I'm off

But I see it on your face

When you say that he's the one that you want

And you're spending all your time

In this wrong situation

And anytime you want it to stop

I know I can treat you better

Than he can

"Hold on, I have to answer this call" I picked my phone and go somewhere more private. "Hello?" I picked up the call. "This is your mother" she answered. "Mom, what's wrong?" I asked. I could hear her heart beating rapidly. "I think mommy just saw Emily..." she said. "Em.. Emily? You... mean our long.... lost family?" I asked haltingly. "Yes, your big sister and my long lost daughter." she cried a little. "Mom, please stop crying... If you cry, I'll cry too..." the teardrops start to drip down to my cheeks. I wiped my tears and braced myself. "Mom, where do you saw her?" I asked. "At the bench sitting with some peoples..." she answered. "Where exactly is she??" I asked. "At the park near the Starbucks" she answered. "Mom, make sure she's still there," "Why?" "I'm going to meet her and tell the truth" "Okay" my mom hung up. I rushed down to the main door and tie my shoe laces.

"Travis! Where are you going?" the other asked. "I'm going to meet my long lost family..." I left and go to the park.

At the park...

"Let me get this straight, you use your handsomeness to get a 50% coffee???" Castylla asked. "Uh huh! And that's the way I do!" Austin smiled. "You should come with me when I'm buying something..." Emily said. "You're going to be very helpful!" Emily patted Austin's shoulder. "Haha, thanks..." Austin rolled his eyes. Then they sort of laughed together. "I'm thirsty.... Where's my drink?" Abigail asked Austin. "Um, you didn't tell me to buy any drink for you... So, I didn't buy it... Hehe, sorry..." Austin grinned.

Because of Austin's grin, Abigail blushed and avoid eye contact. "Hey! Where's my drink???" Emily shouts. "You didn't tell me either..." Austin said. "Darn it" Emily grabbed her wallet and walk away. "I'm going to buy a milkshake, anyone else want it too?" I folded my arms. "Me!" Abigail raised her hand. "Me too!" Bella said. "Anyone else???". The rest of them shook their head. "Be back in a sec!" Emily left.

Meanwhile....
Travis's PoV

Mommy said she's in this park, but I haven't seen her yet. Wait, what foes she looked like?? Oh no! I forgot! Last time, I remember her hair was brown and so silky and she also has pale white skin. Hope she doesn't colored her hair like some people do...

I looked everywhere except the East part of the park, I decided to buy a fresh drink to relieve thirst. When I'm buying my drink, I saw a girl with a brown silky hair and a pale white skin. "Em, Emily?" I asked. She turned around and say "Do I know you?"

Emily's PoV

Someone called my name and my body automatically turned to the person who called me, and he's wearing a red jacket with a jeans. He seems familiar to me.

"Do I know you?" I finally asked him. "It's me! Travis!Your brother! Do you remember me?" he said.

He does look like my brother though, but it doesn't mean he's the Travis that I know... Maybe I should test him a little bit...

"If you're my brother, who's my grandma and grandpa?" I asked. "The Beast and Beauty or Belle and the Beast..." he whispered. I'm shocked. "You are my brother!" I gasped. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I'm very happy I finally met my brother. "You grow up!" "It's pretty obvious though..." "And where do you live now? How's mom and dad? How's grandma and grandpa? Where is your school? Do you have any friends? Do you have any girlfriend? And.... Why are you taller than me? I'm your big sis! I'm suppose to be taller than you!" I asked excitedly.

He answered all my questions, especially the "tall" problem. The point is, he's back! I have to tell my friends about this! After I bought the milkshakes, of course...

"Guys!" I ran to my friends. "Hey! Where's my drink??" Abigail asked. "Here" I gave my friends their milkshake. "Who's that?" James asked. "Who? Me?" Travis confused. "Yeah, you!" Austin pointed at Travis. "Oh, this is my brother!" I said happily. "You said that you don't have any siblings or parents, then, who's this?" Abigail asked, being suspicious. "This is my long lost brother! His name is Travis! Introduce yourself lil bro!" I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Um.... Sup, guys! I'm Travis, Emily's brother and I'm younger by a few seconds. I love art and doesn't have the best luck in the world... The point is I'm pretty similar like Emily but I don't easily fall in love like her..." he said. "To be honest, you're pretty cute." Violet compliment. Travis blushed. James is jelly (jealous).

"Join us!" Castylla offered. "Oh sorry I can't, I'm having a sleepover in Rose's house..." Travis said. They all raised their eyebrows. "Did you just say, Rose?" I asked. I walked towards Travis slowly. "Yeah, she's my friend at school..." he walked backward, feeling threatened by me. "So, you know, where is she??" I asked him again. "Yeah, what's wrong??" his sweat started to show up from his face. "Bring us there!" I said.

Do u believe, I'm writing this chapter for 2072 words! (A/N not included) my best record! This is very unbelievable. Anyways, like I said, I'm not gonna update until I finish my upcoming exams. And if the end was not interesting, I'm very sorry, I'm running out of ideas. Hope you like it!

Bye bye 👋👋👋👋