Chapter 4: Finally!

P.S: IF YOU THINK THIS IS BORING OR TOO MUCH TALKING OR TRASH, DON'T READ IT! BECAUSE THIS IS THE IDEA LEFT IN MY MIND FOR THIS CHAP! SO DEAL WITH IT!
(

Edit: Sorry for the caps and if you find some mistakes, I'm too lazy to edit it. Even though I edit this message)

____________________________________
Travis's PoV

"Take us there!" Emily said. "Okay, sure! Follow me!" I said. We all go to Rose's house.

Rose's house

"Guys, I'm gonna go to the toilet, so skip my turn..." Rose said, she goes to the bathroom.

Ting Tong... 🔔

"Who could that be?" Hawk asked. "I don't know, why don't you check it?" Astoria said, putting her hair back into her hood. "Why me?" Hawk complained. "You're the only one in here except Rose, that's normal!" Astoria pushed him to the door. "Fine..." Hawk sighed and open the door.

"Travis? And.... Strangers?" Hawk confused. "Ok Hawk, like grandma said, smile if you meet a stranger!" Hawk thought. "H... Hi" Hawk smiled. "Hey! We're in a hurry, so can you move from this door?" Emily said, she's speed talking. "Wh, what?" Hawk asked. "Just, move..." Travis said. Hawk move away from the door. "Believe me... You don't want to mess with her" Travis whispered to Hawk. Hawk nodded.

Emily's PoV

After the was opened, a weird blue haired guy was in the way. I don't know who's that, what he wants and why he's here. When I went in, I spotted two coloured hair girls. One of them where a hoodie and the other one has a turquoise bob-styled hair with a magenta frog-shaped hair accessory.

"Who are you?! And where's Rose?" I asked them. They didn't respond. "She's in the bathroom, try to knock the door..." the hood girl (Astoria) said. I quickly knock the bathroom's door, "Rose! Are you in here??". She screamed, "Wait for your turn! I'm in the middle of something important!!". We all 'silent laughing' together.

5 mins later...

Rose's PoV

"I feel better now... Anyone want to use it?" I asked and surprised. "W.. You... And you, you, you, all of you! How did you get here?" I pointed each of my old friends that appears magically. We all chat and hug each other then we gather around in the dining table.

"Since this is the first time y'all meet and see each other, how about an introduction?" I suggested. "Sure, how about I start first?" Abigail asked. "Sure" I answered shortly.

"Hello everyone, my name is Abigail. Full name, Abigail North Darling. You can call me Abigail, Abby, North and Andy. And don't try to call me Darling, okay? Cause it'll be very annoying... My hobby is writing, making plans for my future and discovering something brand new. I also like to sing, but not often. You can call me the leader of the Adventure Club for a few days and after that the leader will be switch or changed. I'm pretty brave and I'm friendly! Nice too meet you guys! And if you want to ask me something, you can ask it anytime." Abigail smiled and go back to her seat.

"Who's next?" I asked. "Me" Astoria said.

My friends from RA use their Italian name.

For example:
• Hawk SnowWhite: Hawk Biancaneve
• Travis Beast: Travis Le Bestia
• Astoria Rapunzel: Astoria Raperonzolo
• Joy LeFrog: Joy Ranocchio