Chapter 7: Traving/Linvis Moments (Before War)

No one's PoV

"I know I should've just accept Travis's offer... Argh! Stupid Ling Ling!" she hit her own head.

"Ouch..." she rubbed her head.

Ling Ling goes to her castle.

"Granny I'm home!" she opened the door.

No answer from anyone. She puts her bag on a table near the door.

"Strange, she must've been meditating..." she close the door.

She sat down on her sofa. Until, she heard someone is running towards her.

"Hh, hh" Granny panted.

"Granny? What's wrong?" She helped her granny to breathe.

"Quick! Get out from here now! Go find the heroes and help them banish the Shadow!" IronFan whispered to Ling Ling.

"Why are we whispering?" Ling Ling asked.

Then there's a big stomp that make them startled.

"W, what is that?!" Ling Ling hide behind her granny's back.

"Run Ling Ling run!!" IronFan yelled.

She take her bag and grop her wand. IronFan is about to say the magic word, but she's too late. She turned into a stone.

"Granny! No!" Ling Ling sobbed.

"Now this is personal!" Ling Ling attacked the monster.

Ling Ling turned around to face the monster.

"Huh? Where is it??" Ling Ling looked around.

Suddenly someone grabbed her ankle and threw her to the wall. She's unconscious for few seconds.

"Uh.. Where am I??" her eyes slowly opened.

"Ah, yes! The mons....." she felt someone's presence.

"Ster...." she grinned. Then the monster roared in front of Ling Ling.

"Um, sir... I'm not trying to be rude, but... I have to... Run!" she grabbed her bag that she put on the table.

Ling Ling's PoV.

Hh, I gotta tell someone! Maybe I can contact Rose or someone! Where are you now when I need you, phone??? Aha!

"Rose! Why isn't she answering??" I wait a little longer until I heard a beep.

"Beep, you're out of the service. Try again later..." the phone said.

"Argh! Out of the service?? What does it mean???" I go to the settings.

"Ah, yes, I forgot. I have to use the Fairytale Network." I press the Fairytale Network and try to call someone else, which is Travis.

Note: Let's make it easier like this...

Ling Ling: Travis!