Feeling like Winny had betrayed her, Jeesu pretended to smile again when the camera turned to her. She thought and thought about what she should do in order to not let Mark and Koeun be together in the woods.

Winny: "Unnie, I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I would go ask Jaemin for the position back but they're probably all the way in the woods right now" she pouted.
Jeesu: "Aha, that's okay, my lovely dongsaeng..." she pretended to sound nice again in front of the camera. Then she whispered, "because you and I are going to sneak into the woods later before they come back to camp. I cannot let those two go unsupervised!!" she hissed again.

** (( 3pm | Back in the woods with Station 3 )) **

Already 30 minutes into the woods, they were finally nearing the river when they all heard a rustle behind them. Hina and Koeun slowly walked closer to Mark while the cameraman, who was also alarmed, stepped back behind Mark.

The noise gradually got louder and louder. Mark looked around him for any item to use as defense but stopped when he heard a familiar voice coming from the mysterious noise.

Jaemin: "You guys... walk... too... fast" he forced out of himself as he tried to catch his breath.
Hina: "Why I oughta..." she motioned her hand as if she were going to slap him for scaring them all half to death.
Mark: "Thought you were with the other station?"
Jaemin: "Yeah but I traded with Winny. I don't want to clean up and pick up trash" he complained. "How much further until we get to the river?" he asked.
Mark: "Looks like another two minute walk from this point" he looked at the map.
Koeun: "Let's continue then" she softly spoke.
Hina: "Unnie, can you manage?" she worriedly asked as Koeun responded with a soft nod to reassure her and the others.
Cameraman: "Koeun-ah, if you want- I can take you back to the camp. You don't look so well"
Koeun: "No, I can manage" she insisted as she started walking again.
Mark: "Jaemin-ah, you and Hina walk with Koeun" he instructed as they nodded their heads and then took Koeun by her arm to help her.

As soon as they got to the river side, Mark and Jaemin started to look around for twigs to start a fire. The wind was starting to get stronger but still, the sun was peeking in which only made the atmosphere all the warmer.

Cameraman: "Ah shoot" he expressed as his camera's battery started to get low. "I need to go back to camp to grab a new battery. I might've left it in my other bag"
Mark: "Hyung, you go on and go grab it. We'll wait here for you" he told him. And with that, the cameraman set foot back to camp. Mark looked at his watch and the time. "I didn't realize it was already 4:30pm" he muttered to himself.
Jaemin: "Mark-hyung, I found more twigs around the river bank over there" he pointed behind the big rock.
Mark: "Okay, I'll come help you" he insisted but Hina interrupted.
Hina: "Mark-oppa, I'll go help Jaemin. You continue to start the fire" she told him.
Jaemin: "Are you sure you can carry twigs?"
Hina: "I can carry YOU, can't I?"
Jaemin: "Are you saying I'm a twig?" they started to bicker again as they both made their way to where the twigs were.

Koeun, who felt helpless and like a burden, got up and slowly walked towards Mark. As she stood in front of him with her hand still resting on her back, she asked if he need any help.

Mark: "No, just sit down. I should be able to start the fire soon before our cameraman  comes back" he responded without looking at her.
Koeun: "Are you... still angry with me?" and for a minute there, he didn't answer.
Mark: "Why would I be?"
Koeun: "Then why are you acting that way?" she demanded for an answer.
Mark: "Because you never listen. You think that you're always right. You're hurt and you need to rest but no, you're fighting it out by doing what? Being stubborn and only hurting yourself more" he stood up as he responded to her question.