CHAPTER 17!

HOLY SHIT(sorry for my language!)!!!10K READS WOW THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!So sorry schools been a pain in the ass haven't had time to update!

This book is comming very close to it's ending only 2-4 more chapters left(I've been at a deadlock FOREVER!And now I have some Ideas so Yay!).

~Shadow

P.S I'm skipping the breakfast scene and the trip to mirkwood so their all at Mirkwood now and Agar has learned alot of swears so alittle more swearing coming from her.

Agar's POV:

"Now what?"Kili asks we'd just traveled from Beron's house and now we're outside the border patrol gate...No one was there.

"Weeeell..We follow the elven trail and get to the other side without elves seening us!"I say with irritation rising.

Elves.

Yuck.

Never want to see them again!.

Expectally Thranduil.

Not him.

He tried to make me his "Pet" the one time I went across the border in my wolf form.I was there for 2 seasons!2 BLOODY SEASONS!eating out of a bowl and being petted by the touchy creep(No offence to the Thranduil fans.I'm one of them myself)!! 

"Lets get going!"Thorin grumpy guy ordered.He's been in a pissy mood alot lately.Hes also been alittle jack-ass like alot too.Weird.

We all start moving into the forest obvouisly we got lost in the middle of it.These Mirkwood eleves made the path impossible to find after lossing it!Gosh show some respect for the travelers!!

"Wow there's some dwarves smoking pouch!Hey it looks like mine!"Bufur says acting like he's drunk.

"That's because it is yours!"Bilbo says also sounding a tad tipsy.

"I can't find the pathway!"Thorin shouts!

Bright colors surounded me

"Hehe colors!"I giggle and spin in circles.

What in the name of Shadowfollower is going on in this pitiful head of mine.

Then darkness.

---------------------TIME---------------------------SKIP-------------------------------

I woke up to every one fighting spiders.

WAIT SPIDERS!!
I quickly  shifted into wolf form and  fought off the one tryin to get at me and Kili.

"Hey thanks for joining us!"He says as he kills another one.

"Ya no problem!"I laugh back and rip another spiders head off.

We thought we won when the spiders dissapeared.

But ofcourse Kili was missing too.

"Damn it where is Kili now?!"I ask to no on in piticular.

"KILI!"Fili shouts.

Then more spiders came out.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!"I howl and jump on it.killing it instantly as it's neck collided with my teeth.

'Where are you Kili I'm gonna kill you when you get back!'I growl in his mind.

No answer.I start to panic.

Then as a spider was about to come at Thorin I saw someone who I didn't like.

Legolas Greenleaf.

A.K.A Prince of Mirkwood.

Also:My enemy.

I growled as he pointed his bow and arrow at us.

"Do not think I won't kill you dwarf...Though the pleasure killing you would be great!"He growled at us..Well tried.

Thats offencive trying to master a growl with no wolf blood in them.Fool!"

I growl loudly as more elves appear from the bushes.

Great we got captured.How wonderful.

_______ANOTHER TIME SKIP___________________________________________

We walked for awhile(We have Kili with us now)Until we came to the last place on this realm I wanted to be.

Mirkwood Kingdom.

The Company(Minus Me and Thorin)where thrown into cells.

I did not pay any attetion to Thorin's conversation with Thranduil at all.I just sat there and looked down pretending to be the stupid dog Thranduil thought I was.Thorin looked pissed though..Like I swear he said somthing pretty mean to Thranduil.

Until Thorin left.Without me.Akward moment here.

"Well,I'm glad you've come home,My little Gem."

Save me!